Solved

Will this gaming PC build work for BF4?

Will this gaming PC build work and not bottleneck the graphics card?

CPU: AMD A8-6600K http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=187_345&products_id=23647
GPU: R9 270x http://www.centrecom.com.au/gigabyte-radeon-r9-270x-2gb-gddr5-pci-ex16-v30-fansink-battlefield-4-edition-r927xoc-2gd-ga
Mother Board: Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-DS2 AMD Mainboard - FM2 http://www.centrecom.com.au/gigabyte-ga-f2a55m-ds2-amd-mainboard-fm2-2
Case (PSU included):Thermaltake Versa H21 Mid Tower Chassis + 500W Power Supply Included http://www.centrecom.com.au/thermaltake-versa-h21-mid-tower-chassis-500w-power-supply-included
RAM: G.Skill DDR3 8GB (2x4GB) PC-12800 1600MHz Ares http://www.centrecom.com.au/gskill-ddr3-8gb-2x4gb-pc-12800-1600mhz-ares-gs-f3-1600c9d-8gao
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB http://www.centrecom.com.au/western-digital-caviar-blue-1tb
DVD Drive: LG (GH24NSB0) 24x Dual Layer Super Multi DVD Burner Black OEM - SATA http://www.centrecom.com.au/lge-gh24-nsb0-24x-dual-layer-super-multi-dvd-burner-black-oem

I want to be able to run BF4 1080p medium to high settings at 60fps

And also whats the difference between these versions of windows 8?
http://www.centrecom.com.au/microsoft-windows-81-64bit-eng-intl-oei-dvd
http://www.centrecom.com.au/windows-8-oem-64bit-full-version

Also my budget is $900 AU and that has to cover the OS as well thanks
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gaming build work bf4
  1. dashboy1998 said:


    Oh hello again :)
    also what is the difference between the two OS's?
  2. Darcy770 said:
    dashboy1998 said:


    Oh hello again :)
    also what is the difference between the two OS's?


    8.1 is newer nothing big really.
  3. dashboy1998 said:
    Darcy770 said:
    dashboy1998 said:


    Oh hello again :)
    also what is the difference between the two OS's?


    8.1 is newer nothing big really.
    But you really should change that CPU to this http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-fd4300wmhkbox
    And if you got that CPU you would need a new motherboard http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/asrock-motherboard-980de3u3s3


    ok so whats the improvement that cpu has over the A8-6600K?
  4. Best answer
    Darcy770 said:
    dashboy1998 said:
    Darcy770 said:
    dashboy1998 said:


    Oh hello again :)
    also what is the difference between the two OS's?


    8.1 is newer nothing big really.
    But you really should change that CPU to this http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-fd4300wmhkbox
    And if you got that CPU you would need a new motherboard http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/asrock-motherboard-980de3u3s3


    ok so whats the improvement that cpu has over the A8-6600K?

    Wait I take that back. the A8-6600k is a better CPU.
    http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/299/AMD_A8-Series_A8-6600K_vs_AMD_FX-Series_FX-4300.html
  5. dashboy1998 said:
    Darcy770 said:
    dashboy1998 said:
    Darcy770 said:
    dashboy1998 said:


    Oh hello again :)
    also what is the difference between the two OS's?


    8.1 is newer nothing big really.
    But you really should change that CPU to this http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/amd-cpu-fd4300wmhkbox
    And if you got that CPU you would need a new motherboard http://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/asrock-motherboard-980de3u3s3


    ok so whats the improvement that cpu has over the A8-6600K?

    Wait I take that back. the A8-6600k is a better CPU.
    http://www.cpu-world.com/Compare/299/AMD_A8-Series_A8-6600K_vs_AMD_FX-Series_FX-4300.html


    ok thanks again :)
  6. for 900$ au you can build something better. Get a decent cpu instead of that apu, it will give you a much better performance.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Power Supplies Battlefield Windows DVD AMD Hard Drives Build Systems Bottleneck PC gaming Graphics Cards