Solved

Why is this so cheap?

So I was looking around for gtx 780 prices and I found this? Wtf why is it so cheap Im so terrified of whats wrong with it xD.

http://tinyurl.com/mfu75aj
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about cheap
  1. I've never shopped there but it is a hell of a deal, I say go for it bro
  2. patrick47018 said:
    I've never shopped there but it is a hell of a deal, I say go for it bro


    Meh its a bit too scetchy for me xD
  3. It's just a discontinued model I think, they are probably trying to get rid of stock, if I had the money right now I'd buy it
  4. Because you are buying it down the road from where they make it and they will ship it across the ocean and in a month or two it will show up, then when it doesn't work you get to ship it back.
  5. kawininjazx said:
    Because you are buying it down the road from where they make it and they will ship it across the ocean and in a month or two it will show up, then when it doesn't work you get to ship it back.


    ^ +1
  6. USAFRet said:
    kawininjazx said:
    Because you are buying it down the road from where they make it and they will ship it across the ocean and in a month or two it will show up, then when it doesn't work you get to ship it back.


    ^ +1


    No its because apparently they are scammers over there in china plus look at the specs on the site it says ddr3 video memory PASS And look at these ratings! Wow!
    http://www.resellerratings.com/store/view/AliExpress/page/5
  7. Best answer
    reoth said:
    USAFRet said:
    kawininjazx said:
    Because you are buying it down the road from where they make it and they will ship it across the ocean and in a month or two it will show up, then when it doesn't work you get to ship it back.


    ^ +1


    No its because apparently they are scammers over there in china plus look at the specs on the site it says ddr3 video memory PASS And look at these ratings! Wow!
    http://www.resellerratings.com/store/view/AliExpress/page/5


    This too.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Graphics