Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

What 270x Graphics card should I buy?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 21, 2014 12:21:09 PM

So there are a lot of models and memory amounts for this card there is even a 4gb version i was thinking of getting that version since it comes with BF4 but im not sure which one is reccomended some help please :) 
My Specs:
amd 7770
amd 8320 3.5ghz
8gb ddr3 ram 1300 mhz i think
500 watt psu
motherboard: asrock pro 3

More about : 270x graphics card buy

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
February 21, 2014 12:28:03 PM

don't get a 270X, get a 760. Also don't get the 4GB version because the cards don't have the bandwith speed to actually use it fully.
However for both the 760 either get MSI, EVGA or Gigabyte. ASUS may look nice but it sacrifices its cooling for quietness making it dead silent but doesn't cool as well as the other three.
Share
February 21, 2014 3:47:51 PM

Hmm Nvidia? So does this particular gtx card have better performance with a similarly equal price then?
m
0
l
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
February 21, 2014 4:32:37 PM

FuzHeadPC said:
Hmm Nvidia? So does this particular gtx card have better performance with a similarly equal price then?


the 760 performs about 20-30% better than the 270X at the expense of being 40$ more expensive. or cheaper or even equal the price depending on where you buy from.

like before don't get the 4GB version of that either, useless.
m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
February 21, 2014 4:41:15 PM

BlankInsanity said:
FuzHeadPC said:
Hmm Nvidia? So does this particular gtx card have better performance with a similarly equal price then?


the 760 performs about 20-30% better than the 270X at the expense of being 40$ more expensive. or cheaper or even equal the price depending on where you buy from.

like before don't get the 4GB version of that either, useless.


He's right. Get an MSI Twin Frozr if you can. Best cooling for the GTX 760 IMO.

m
0
l
a b U Graphics card
February 21, 2014 6:05:17 PM

TropicoSuarez said:
BlankInsanity said:
FuzHeadPC said:
Hmm Nvidia? So does this particular gtx card have better performance with a similarly equal price then?


the 760 performs about 20-30% better than the 270X at the expense of being 40$ more expensive. or cheaper or even equal the price depending on where you buy from.

like before don't get the 4GB version of that either, useless.


He's right. Get an MSI Twin Frozr if you can. Best cooling for the GTX 760 IMO.



just what I was gonna say, Get the Hawk edition if you can
m
0
l
February 22, 2014 9:37:21 AM

Ok thanks just looked at some benchmarks but in some games it's only a 3 fps increase is it worth the extra money here in the UK it's like £200 where as a 270x is like £130
m
0
l
February 22, 2014 9:46:14 AM

Yea ok fair enough I watched a metro last light comparison ok I'll get the 760 then
m
0
l
!