Closed Solved

how to format a crack windows 7

everything is in the title
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about format crack windows
  1. If you're asking how to format a drive containing a cracked version of Windows then all you have to do is boot your legitimate DVD and tell it to format the volume. If, on the other hand, you're asking how to crack Windows, then we have a problem. Please clarify your question.
  2. ex_bubblehead said:
    If you're asking how to format a drive containing a cracked version of Windows then all you have to do is boot your legitimate DVD and tell it to format the volume. If, on the other hand, you're asking how to crack Windows, then we have a problem. Please clarify your question.



    my question is how to format a cumputer using a fake windows 7 for a real windows 7, like is there anything special i have to do ?
  3. Best answer
    As I told you, just boot the legitimate DVD and tell the installer to format the volume, then install.
  4. @ ex_bubblehead, covered the basics, if you're absolutely paranoid you could make a bootable CD (use an actual cd) with Darik's Boot and Nuke. It would take several hours (autonomous run time), but you could wipe absolutely everything from the hard disk.

    Realistically, re-installing from a soft-format (Windows setup) should be more than appropriate.
  5. c3h8 said:
    @ ex_bubblehead, covered the basics, if you're absolutely paranoid you could make a bootable CD (use an actual cd) with Darik's Boot and Nuke. It would take several hours (autonomous run time), but you could wipe absolutely everything from the hard disk.

    Realistically, re-installing from a soft-format (Windows setup) should be more than appropriate.


    re-installing windows 7 would be the best option ?
  6. It's not your only option. If you've been using this computer without fail and you just need to enter a valid serial you can.

    If you have not been using this computer regularly reloading is the BEST option. The concern is that with cracked/hacked/etc. versions of Windows your system files have been tampered with and may contain inherit vulnerabilities, may not update correctly, or may contain a malicious payload so other may steal your stuff.
  7. c3h8 said:
    It's not your only option. If you've been using this computer without fail and you just need to enter a valid serial you can.

    If you have not been using this computer regularly reloading is the BEST option. The concern is that with cracked/hacked/etc. versions of Windows your system files have been tampered with and may contain inherit vulnerabilities, may not update correctly, or may contain a malicious payload so other may steal your stuff.


    is it as simple as booting on a cd/usb which has windows 7 on and follow the instruction ?
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Format