Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

I just bought all of thees parts for my gaming pc build and i was wondering if my power supply is big enough

Last response: in Systems
Share
February 22, 2014 11:38:23 PM

I just bought all of thees parts for my gaming pc buildhttp://pcpartpicker.com/user/travisnyborg1999/saved/3NT... and i was originally planning to buy a gtx 760 but i had enough money to buy a gtx 770 but i did not think that i may need a bigger power supply the one i have is a 550W XFX P1-550S-XXB9 and i am wondering if that will be enough power

Thanks

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
a b ) Power supply
February 22, 2014 11:44:00 PM

Yes 550w is enough :) 
Share
February 22, 2014 11:46:05 PM

AxlFone said:
Yes 550w is enough :) 


Sweet Thanks that make me fell better do you think i would have any room to over clock?
m
0
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
a b ) Power supply
February 23, 2014 12:07:34 AM

travisnyborg1999 said:
AxlFone said:
Yes 550w is enough :) 


Sweet Thanks that make me fell better do you think i would have any room to over clock?


Sure you can OC :) 

m
0
l
February 23, 2014 12:08:58 AM

AxlFone said:
Yes 550w is enough :) 


AxlFone said:
travisnyborg1999 said:
AxlFone said:
Yes 550w is enough :) 


Sweet Thanks that make me fell better do you think i would have any room to over clock?


Sure you can OC :) 



Thanks for the help!

m
0
l
February 23, 2014 12:08:58 AM

AxlFone said:
Yes 550w is enough :) 


AxlFone said:
travisnyborg1999 said:
AxlFone said:
Yes 550w is enough :) 


Sweet Thanks that make me fell better do you think i would have any room to over clock?


Sure you can OC :) 



Thanks for the help!

m
0
l
!