$800 or less Gaming PC

thejoker175

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
Can someone find me a pre-built gaming pc with a gtx 660 and an intel quad core cpu for $800 or less? I understand that pre-built PC's aren't always the best but if you can find one that is $800 or less, or just recommend a website where I can find good PC's I would really appreciate it. I'm new to PC's and I really wouldn't know where to look. Please don't tell me to build my own. One more thing, I need Windows 7.

Solution
if you go to ibuypower and at the top click on desktop. then click on the b85 core i5 config button. just go down the list, make sure the i5-4440 quad core is checked and change the video card to gtx660 and then change the power supply to at least a 500 watt power supply, i picked the ocz modxstream pro as its the best they have in that range. then click all the way through and it ends up with a subtotal of $761 before tax and shipping.
if you go to ibuypower and at the top click on desktop. then click on the b85 core i5 config button. just go down the list, make sure the i5-4440 quad core is checked and change the video card to gtx660 and then change the power supply to at least a 500 watt power supply, i picked the ocz modxstream pro as its the best they have in that range. then click all the way through and it ends up with a subtotal of $761 before tax and shipping.

Solution