Sign in with
Your question
Solved

$800 or less Gaming PC

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 23, 2014 10:58:53 AM

Can someone find me a pre-built gaming pc with a gtx 660 and an intel quad core cpu for $800 or less? I understand that pre-built PC's aren't always the best but if you can find one that is $800 or less, or just recommend a website where I can find good PC's I would really appreciate it. I'm new to PC's and I really wouldn't know where to look. Please don't tell me to build my own. One more thing, I need Windows 7.

More about : 800 gaming

February 23, 2014 11:18:26 AM

what is your country and do you expect monitor, mouse keyboard to be included in this price?
m
l
February 23, 2014 11:23:14 AM

Nikola Aslanov said:
what is your country and do you expect monitor, mouse keyboard to be included in this price?

I live in USA and I do not want a keyboard, mouse, or monitor.

m
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
February 23, 2014 11:26:50 AM

if you go to ibuypower and at the top click on desktop. then click on the b85 core i5 config button. just go down the list, make sure the i5-4440 quad core is checked and change the video card to gtx660 and then change the power supply to at least a 500 watt power supply, i picked the ocz modxstream pro as its the best they have in that range. then click all the way through and it ends up with a subtotal of $761 before tax and shipping.
!