is 250 gb enough for a gaming pc?

Solution
Yes and no - it depends on your habits.

If you want to have 20 blockbuster games installed then yes, but if you only play 2 or 3 or 4 games then probably not if the game installs are small enough.

For example, I have 12 games installed and they take up 107 GB - yes, want another hard drive to store all this and not have to hog up almost half of my hard drive.
Yes and no - it depends on your habits.

If you want to have 20 blockbuster games installed then yes, but if you only play 2 or 3 or 4 games then probably not if the game installs are small enough.

For example, I have 12 games installed and they take up 107 GB - yes, want another hard drive to store all this and not have to hog up almost half of my hard drive.

Solution

BennyJi

Honorable
Aug 21, 2013
Hi there,

250gb will be enough if you either supplement it with external hard drives or if you delete games when you're finished with them, running only a few installed at a time. Whilst it can work like this it's not really recommended.

As mentioned above, if you have the available budget then look into a 1tb HDD. It all depends on your gaming habits, but for a gaming PC you generally want to have the storage to store said games.

Regards