2014 gaming PC please check if there are no erros with the build and i'm open to advices

ittest

Reputable
Feb 26, 2014
GPU: GTX 780ti EVGA superclocked acx cooler
CPU: intel i7 4770k
Mother board: MSI Z87-g45 Gaming
RAM: corsair dominator platinum 16gb (2x8) 1866 mhz or 2133 mhz
Cooling system: corsair H80i
Case: cooler master haf X full tower
SSD: Samsung 840 pro 256 GB (x2 maybe??)
Hard disk: WD caviar black 1TB or WD velociraptor 1TB
Psu: corsair ax760w modular
windows 7 home premium 64 bit

Seems damn good but as i'm not very experienced maybe i messed up somewhere, i'm gonna use this pc for mainly gaming but i need it for soft editing and video capturing
Thx for reading

Bad_Kitty13

Admirable
Looks great!

For the memory go with 1866/C9 or 2133/C10 and the Power supply is a nice choice because it is a Tier 1 PSU and corsair has some of their own colored sleeved modular cables for their PSUs, if you want to get into some nice case aesthetics now or later on. But if your looking to go SLI later on you will need a bigger one.

ittest

Reputable
Feb 26, 2014
I'm pretty damn sure It does support sli but i'm Not going for sli yet... maybe when i need more power but it's gonna be a long time hopefully.. i tried to buid something that will last a long time without spending millions on it.. rampage 4 black edition was very tempting aswell the new titan 6gb but i'm happy with this i didn't get a bigger cooler because i think the air flow in the case is much better

Bad_Kitty13

Admirable
Motherboard is fine for sli (x8,x8), as far as powersupply goes it really depends on how much overclocking you plan on doing or if you want to hold that option open. for a CPU overclock with 1.3v an ax860i should be ok but i like to have overhead so i would say a 1000w would be a safe bet.

Here is a link to tiered PSUs, in case you want to keep your options open.

http://www.eggxpert.com/forums/thread/323050.aspx

also if you are buying that copy of windows 7 you will need an optical drive to load it as well as your driver cds...any $15-$20 one will do

ittest

Reputable
Feb 26, 2014
Arledy have the cds driver from my old pc so should i go for the ax860i \ ax960i but at this point i heard that thermaltake toughpower grand 1050w is very very good because it is sli\crossfire ready

ittest

Reputable
Feb 26, 2014
Sure ill go for wd as those never gave me problems and the samsung ssd is the top rated and it gets good reviews and it is a good deal on amazon.. i'm going to install os, games such arma 3 on the ssd and i m wondering if it's a good choise to write on the the ssd gaming footage as the faster it write down the smoother the video is going to be in teory but i'm getting off topic sorry