G-Mod is Lagging HARDCORE!

My G-Mod has been lagging really bad but I should be able to run it. I get 20 fps on low. Its also happens with TF2. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS IS SO ANNOYING!

Specs:Processor AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics Video Card AMD Radeon HD 8610G Memory 5.3 GB Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

Also, one last thing I have a 64 bit computer but when I go to task manger to check gmod it says it is 32 bit
8 answers Last reply
More about mod lagging hardcore
  1. TooEpicForYou said:
    My G-Mod has been lagging really bad but I should be able to run it. I get 20 fps on low. Its also happens with TF2. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS IS SO ANNOYING!
    Specs:Processor AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics Video Card AMD Radeon HD 8610G Memory 5.3 GB Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

    Turn off ALL power saving options and make sure your computer is plugged in.

    Quote:
    Also, one last thing I have a 64 bit computer but when I go to task manger to check gmod it says it is 32 bit

    Most applications (the vast majority) are 32-bit.
  2. DonQuixoteMC said:
    TooEpicForYou said:
    My G-Mod has been lagging really bad but I should be able to run it. I get 20 fps on low. Its also happens with TF2. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP THIS IS SO ANNOYING!
    Specs:Processor AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics Video Card AMD Radeon HD 8610G Memory 5.3 GB Operating System Microsoft Windows 8 (build 9200), 64-bit

    Turn off ALL power saving options and make sure your computer is plugged in.

    Quote:
    Also, one last thing I have a 64 bit computer but when I go to task manger to check gmod it says it is 32 bit

    Most applications (the vast majority) are 32-bit.


    Where do I go to turn the options off
  3. In the bottom right of the screen you should see the little battery icon. Right click on that and go to "Power Options." Set the power profile to highest performance (or whatever it's called :P)

    If that doesn't work, what does task manager say your CPU load is at?

    Also, you said you "should be able to run it," have you been able to run it at a higher frame-rate before?
  4. DonQuixoteMC said:
    In the bottom right of the screen you should see the little battery icon. Right click on that and go to "Power Options." Set the power profile to highest performance (or whatever it's called :P)

    If that doesn't work, what does task manager say your CPU load is at?

    Also, you said you "should be able to run it," have you been able to run it at a higher frame-rate before?


    well I can run skyrim, Cod Ghosts, Bad company 2, on high with 30-60 fps, and all the websites I checked say I should be able to run it
  5. It is not a demanding game whatsoever. Are you sure it is not the server you are playing on?
  6. tcb1005 said:
    It is not a demanding game whatsoever. Are you sure it is not the server you are playing on?


    it happens when I play by my self and online
  7. DonQuixoteMC said:
    In the bottom right of the screen you should see the little battery icon. Right click on that and go to "Power Options." Set the power profile to highest performance (or whatever it's called :P)

    If that doesn't work, what does task manager say your CPU load is at?

    Also, you said you "should be able to run it," have you been able to run it at a higher frame-rate before?


    changing the the battery type did not do anything.
  8. DonQuixoteMC said:
    In the bottom right of the screen you should see the little battery icon. Right click on that and go to "Power Options." Set the power profile to highest performance (or whatever it's called :P)

    If that doesn't work, what does task manager say your CPU load is at?

    Also, you said you "should be able to run it," have you been able to run it at a higher frame-rate before?


    It uses 10-30% of my cpu
Ask a new question

Read More

Video Games Lag FPS Radeon