Solved

Asus maximus vi hero vs impact vs z87 mobo

As the title says what's the best for my intel core i7 4770k and my gtx 770
if there better mobos for my spec.(i dont care about the money)except asus maximus vi extreme tell me
5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about asus maximus hero impact z87 mobo
  1. Best answer
    There won't any difference when it comes to the motherboard best for your processor from those you have stated. Asus' ROG line for Z87 boards in terms of audio quality and features:
    Maximus VI Extreme>Formula>Hero>Impact

    You can go as high as you want depending on those features they are providing you are really going to be used by you. For normal base, i would choose Maximus Hero. Spend rest of the money buying another gtx 770 which will boost all your gaming experience.
  2. brarboy said:
    There won't any difference when it comes to the motherboard best for your processor from those you have stated. Asus' ROG line for Z87 boards in terms of audio quality and features:
    Maximus VI Extreme>Formula>Hero>Impact

    You can go as high as you want depending on those features they are providing you are really going to be used by you. For normal base, i would choose Maximus Hero. Spend rest of the money buying another gtx 770 which will boost all your gaming experience.


    and what about z87 mobo?
  3. Yazan Zaid said:
    brarboy said:
    There won't any difference when it comes to the motherboard best for your processor from those you have stated. Asus' ROG line for Z87 boards in terms of audio quality and features:
    Maximus VI Extreme>Formula>Hero>Impact

    You can go as high as you want depending on those features they are providing you are really going to be used by you. For normal base, i would choose Maximus Hero. Spend rest of the money buying another gtx 770 which will boost all your gaming experience.


    and what about z87 mobo?


    all motherboard you mentioned are Z87. I don't know which other motherboard are you trying to specify?
  4. Quote:

    and what about z87 mobo?


    all motherboard you mentioned are Z87. I don't know which other motherboard are you trying to specify?
    i mean z87-g65,g45,g41,z87 pro, deluxe,A, D3HP, safebrooth
    So what is better?
  5. if you are more into better overclocking, gaming, handling components, onboard audio, cooling and rendering thing, ROG would be the first choice. Rest Non-rog boards are good too, but lacks some features and don't overclock like the ROG does. To take advantage of your cpu, i would go with Hero for the best in budget range.
    Here is chart for comparing each motherboard:
    http://promos.asus.com/us/z87/comparison/
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Overclocking Intel Motherboards Intel i7