Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

my computer has a virus

Last response: in CPUs
Share
February 28, 2014 10:20:08 AM

so my computer is from stone and its broken or has a virus dont know. so here the problem i go on my computer and it goes on to the brands name then it should go to the loading screen but it doesnt it stays on that screen and you can hear everything else going on like the noise of the computer finishing loading WHAT HAPPENED HELP!
plz help

More about : computer virus

a b à CPUs
February 28, 2014 10:30:51 AM

Computers don't typically make noises while they are booting. Can you describe the noises. How old is the computer, especially the HDD? Any error messages or previous symptoms?
m
0
l
February 28, 2014 10:36:40 AM

ram1009 said:
Computers don't typically make noises while they are booting. Can you describe the noises. How old is the computer, especially the HDD? Any error messages or previous symptoms?


normally it just stays on the same screen and i cannot do anything but behind the image the computer is still working and make the window noise the computer is about 3 years old and i had no error messages.
m
0
l
Related resources
February 28, 2014 10:37:45 AM

So just to be clear, you turn on the computer, it stays on the logo screen such as "Asus" or "Dell". If what I think has happened is true then you're going to need to get a new hard drive. It happened to me a few weeks ago.

Edit: Can you get into the BIOS at all? If you can then it may not be the hard drive.
m
0
l
February 28, 2014 10:40:56 AM

VGT said:
So just to be clear, you turn on the computer, it stays on the logo screen such as "Asus" or "Dell". If what I think has happened is true then you're going to need to get a new hard drive. It happened to me a few weeks ago.

Edit: Can you get into the BIOS at all? If you can then it may not be the hard drive.


yh so basically everything what you said but i cannot get in to the BIOS i try to open self heal or f5 to windows recovery nothing works

m
0
l

Best solution

February 28, 2014 10:52:55 AM

Damn, I had that problem and the only way I was able to fix it was to replace the hard drive.
What I would do now is take it into a local repair shop just to double check that that is the problem.
Share
March 2, 2014 2:55:15 AM

VGT said:
Damn, I had that problem and the only way I was able to fix it was to replace the hard drive.
What I would do now is take it into a local repair shop just to double check that that is the problem.



I will do thanks for the answer

m
0
l
!