Solved

hd 7750 vs r7 250

Im looking to buy a new gpu and im not sure wich one is better, I will be using it for around 1 year and im thinking of playing games like ac4, cod ghost and maybe titanfall at around medium to high settings. The hd 7750 is about 30-40 dollars more where I live and seems like it has more shader units and other stuff I dont understand so much :p, but it uses ddr5 memory against the gddr5 that the r7 250 has. If you have any suggestions on other cards tell me but prices wont be the same cause I dont live in the us
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 7750 250
  1. Im looking to buy a new gpu and im not sure wich one is better, I will be using it for around 1 year and im thinking of playing games like ac4, cod ghost and maybe titanfall at around medium to high settings. The hd 7750 is about 30-40 dollars more where I live and seems like it has more shader units and other stuff I dont understand so much :p, but it uses ddr5 memory against the gddr5 that the r7 250 has. If you have any suggestions on other cards tell me but prices wont be the same cause I dont live in the us[/quotemsg

Do you live in Europe?
  2. dan21499 said:
    Im looking to buy a new gpu and im not sure wich one is better, I will be using it for around 1 year and im thinking of playing games like ac4, cod ghost and maybe titanfall at around medium to high settings. The hd 7750 is about 30-40 dollars more where I live and seems like it has more shader units and other stuff I dont understand so much :p, but it uses ddr5 memory against the gddr5 that the r7 250 has. If you have any suggestions on other cards tell me but prices wont be the same cause I dont live in the us[/quotemsg
    Do you live in Europe?
    No, i live in south america
  3. pfunkmd said:
    dan21499 said:
    Im looking to buy a new gpu and im not sure wich one is better, I will be using it for around 1 year and im thinking of playing games like ac4, cod ghost and maybe titanfall at around medium to high settings. The hd 7750 is about 30-40 dollars more where I live and seems like it has more shader units and other stuff I dont understand so much :p, but it uses ddr5 memory against the gddr5 that the r7 250 has. If you have any suggestions on other cards tell me but prices wont be the same cause I dont live in the us[/quotemsg
    Do you live in Europe?

The 7750 is superior in terms of performance
    Here is another thread asking the same thing
    http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-1840450/250-7750.html
  4. dan21499 said:
    pfunkmd said:
    dan21499 said:
    Do you live in Europe?

Ok, is there a big difference between ddr5 and gddr5 memory?
  5. Best answer
    pfunkmd said:
    dan21499 said:
    pfunkmd said:
    dan21499 said:
    Do you live in Europe?

You mean ddr3 and gddr5 yes it really matters
  6. dan21499 said:
    pfunkmd said:
    dan21499 said:
    pfunkmd said:
    dan21499 said:
    Do you live in Europe?

You mean ddr3 and gddr5 yes it really matters

Ok, thanks, i just found a asus hd 7750 with 1gb gddr5, i guess ill go with that one.
Ask a new question

Read More

GPUs Graphics HD Call of Duty