Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

I only have one HDMI port on my TV - I think I need an HDMI port splitter or extender?

Last response: in Other Consumer Electronics
March 1, 2014 5:53:53 PM

I have only one HDMI port on my TV. I want to be able to stream video/sound from my laptop to be displayed/played on my TV. I guess I need a HDMI port splitter or extender, but do not understand exactly what I need to do this.
a b D Laptop
March 1, 2014 6:06:59 PM

HDMI switch would be what you would need.
Related resources