8350 vs 8320 (overclocking/heat)

Adrian Pereira

Reputable
Mar 2, 2014
Hi ,
I need help deciding which i should go for , I've read about this in other threads that 8320(overclocked) is the same as 8350..... but i'll be overclocking which ever i but so i would like to know :-
1. which is better for overclocking ...as in overclocks more easily without heating much
2. is it really worth paying 3k inr/ 50$ more for 8350
also the cooler i chose - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 3k inr :(
lemme know if a better/cheaper one ?
that's it i guess :pt1cable:

* i need some help with a mobo too so , another question in mobo section :p....check it out if your free :p *

Ty :)

Solution
8320, both are similar but for the price and what you get the 8320 is better value. Both will overclock the same generating similar heat, So no point spending the $50 more or a CPU with minimal benefits. There is no better CPU cooler for a less of a price then the Cooler master hyper 212 EVO, It is the best CPU cooler for the price by far, and nothing comes close.

I'm over in the motherboard section as well, So I'll check it out and make recommendations.
8320, both are similar but for the price and what you get the 8320 is better value. Both will overclock the same generating similar heat, So no point spending the $50 more or a CPU with minimal benefits. There is no better CPU cooler for a less of a price then the Cooler master hyper 212 EVO, It is the best CPU cooler for the price by far, and nothing comes close.

I'm over in the motherboard section as well, So I'll check it out and make recommendations.

Solution