Could HD 7750 run on my PSU???????????????

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Yes, but it is just barely adequate with its single 19 amp +12V rail. Fortunately the card is only 55W and will only draw 4.6 amps when maxed out. A bit higher during momentary peaks. I have run it on a similar PSU with no problems.

lowendgamer

Reputable
Feb 28, 2014
Could i play games like Minecraft and gta 4???? And if HD 7750 wont run what gpu would i get

Minecraft probably, GTA IV probably not at all.
I guarantee HD 7750 will run on it.
You can even get a better card like GTX 750 Ti at arond $150, but then you should probably use that extra $50 to upgrade your CPU since it won't be able to handle GTA IV for sure.
Both games utilize CPU more than GPU if I remembered correctly.

lowendgamer

Reputable
Feb 28, 2014
My friend has exactly same pc but he has GT 610 (it sucks) and he can run gta 4 at low setting 20-30fps. Question is can the gta kill my psu??

I personally consider low settings with 20-30 fps as unplayable, but you can have your own standard.
This thread talks about GTA IV's CPU usage
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/262069-28-graphics-card

If you like how your friend's set up is handling GTA IV then I definitely don't have a problem with that :)
However, the point is that, if you want to play it at better settings/higher FPS than he is, then I would spend some money on the CPU too.

I'm pretty sure that the set up you got there even with 7750 won't be able to reach anything beyond 200W even when under load