Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Should i get the Razer Kraken or the Razer Tiamat?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 3, 2014 9:39:41 PM

i am looking for a new pair of headsets.
i have a standard sound card that is not 7.1 surround sound enabled.
price is not an issue for me.
i am just looking for one that can last me a long time and can provide the best sound and comfort.

I am currently leaning towards the razer tiamat because it looks so good and has great sound quality. but my question is, is it still better than the razer kraken even though i dont have a 7.1 surround sound enabled sound card?
(also i will be using these for gaming).

and please dont give me any other brand's products. my mind is set on getting either one of these Razer products.
March 3, 2014 9:42:42 PM

7.1 doesn't make any crazy life changing difference when it comes to audio. Just get what you think you want.
m
0
l
March 3, 2014 9:44:55 PM

MajorGamer said:
7.1 doesn't make any crazy life changing difference when it comes to audio. Just get what you think you want.


i dont play games like cod or bf anyway. so i guess the directional audio or wtv wont be too helpful to me.
but im looking for comfort and audio quality. so would the razer kraken be better if im not toally utilizing the 7.1 surround sound capabilities of the tiamat?
m
0
l
Related resources

Best solution

March 3, 2014 9:45:50 PM

arslanshero said:
MajorGamer said:
7.1 doesn't make any crazy life changing difference when it comes to audio. Just get what you think you want.


i dont play games like cod or bf anyway. so i guess the directional audio or wtv wont be too helpful to me.
but im looking for comfort and audio quality. so would the razer kraken be better if im not toally utilizing the 7.1 surround sound capabilities of the tiamat?


Yes, and from what I have heard from friends, their headphones are pretty comfortable.
Share
March 3, 2014 9:52:53 PM

MajorGamer said:
arslanshero said:
MajorGamer said:
7.1 doesn't make any crazy life changing difference when it comes to audio. Just get what you think you want.


i dont play games like cod or bf anyway. so i guess the directional audio or wtv wont be too helpful to me.
but im looking for comfort and audio quality. so would the razer kraken be better if im not toally utilizing the 7.1 surround sound capabilities of the tiamat?


Yes, and from what I have heard from friends, their headphones are pretty comfortable.


Lol, im starting to lean towards the Razer Kraken now. seems like a good deal as well. hmm..
the design of it doesnt look as flashy as the tiamat. but i guess quality wins over looks...
thanks for your input :D 
m
0
l
March 3, 2014 11:22:35 PM

I have the razer Kraken and I know people with the tiamat and its build quality is horrible go for the krakens!
m
0
l
March 3, 2014 11:35:38 PM

Bailey Freestone said:
I have the razer Kraken and I know people with the tiamat and its build quality is horrible go for the krakens!


ooh alright. I guess I'll get the Kraken instead. thanks :D 
m
0
l
!