Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Games lag when alot people are around!

Last response: in Video Games
Share
March 5, 2014 12:22:01 PM

I have watch alot of gameplays with same spec. of computer like i have.. in gameplay the game runs good but in my pc when i have alot of people around or open world games lag like hell .. im using windows 7 can this be any driver or something problem.. i have the lastest drivers...

More about : games lag alot people

March 5, 2014 12:30:14 PM

Hi....

If you would have given us basic details, you could of gotten a straight answer right way so:

1- What your computer configuration
2- What games you play
m
0
l
March 5, 2014 12:32:19 PM

And what is your internet connection; 2M Cable, DSL...
Wired or wireless internet connection?
m
0
l
Related resources
March 5, 2014 12:40:05 PM

dextermat said:
Hi....

If you would have given us basic details, you could of gotten a straight answer right way so:

1- What your computer configuration
2- What games you play
. core 2 duo 2.4 . 3 gb ram . geforce 210 pverclocked.. npt a gaming pc but some gameplays with same specs plays game without lag and i lag like hell.. im playing inversion at low game at it lags when i have a lot of enemies. in gameplays the game doesnt lag in high.. i need help

m
0
l
March 5, 2014 12:44:03 PM

i acidentaly pressed the best solution.. its not finished !
m
0
l
March 5, 2014 12:45:06 PM

torp3dobh said:
i acidentaly pressed the best solution.. its not finished !


It's OK. I unselected it.
That CPU cannot keep up with a busy server. And the card is pretty pathetic for gaming. I would expect tons of lag.
m
0
l
March 5, 2014 12:53:12 PM

i play offline games.. but in gameplays in youtube with same spec games work good, im playing game at 35 -40 fps when i go outside in free roam or have a lot enemies nearby my fps goes 15 - 19 ?!
m
0
l
March 5, 2014 1:02:48 PM

torp3dobh said:
i play offline games.. but in gameplays in youtube with same spec games work good, im playing game at 35 -40 fps when i go outside in free roam or have a lot enemies nearby my fps goes 15 - 19 ?!


Sounds like it is doing pretty good for a GT 210. You don't believe everything you see on YouTube, do you?
m
0
l
March 5, 2014 1:05:28 PM

hahaha no i dont but 3 - 4 channels the same game same spec same fps .... i dont believe they lie
m
0
l

Best solution

March 5, 2014 1:12:42 PM

You may gain some performance by doing the following...
Uninstall the gfx driver and run Driver Sweeper from safe mode. This one: http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4266-driver-sweeper.h...
Have DS remove any remnants of AMD, ATI, and Nvidia graphic driver remnants it can find.
Install the latest driver for your card and OS. http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Then run CCleaner and have it do the Clean and Registry portions both to clean up registry errors, junk files, and other resource wasting crap that can slow down your system: https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
You may have to run it more than one time if your system is badly corrupted.

Finally, disable as much as you can that is running in the background. Look in your Tray and in System Configuration/Startup. Everything running while you are trying to game is hogging resources and stealing clock cycles.
Share
March 5, 2014 2:39:07 PM

clutchc said:
You may gain some performance by doing the following...
Uninstall the gfx driver and run Driver Sweeper from safe mode. This one: http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4266-driver-sweeper.h...
Have DS remove any remnants of AMD, ATI, and Nvidia graphic driver remnants it can find.
Install the latest driver for your card and OS. http://www.geforce.com/drivers

Then run CCleaner and have it do the Clean and Registry portions both to clean up registry errors, junk files, and other resource wasting crap that can slow down your system: https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner
You may have to run it more than one time if your system is badly corrupted.

Finally, disable as much as you can that is running in the background. Look in your Tray and in System Configuration/Startup. Everything running while you are trying to game is hogging resources and stealing clock cycles.


Sorry for late reply, i wasn't home!

First: I did all the steps you said and my pc ich much faster now i dont know what happend.
Second: I opened the game "INVERSION" and fight the enemies and its not lagging like it was.
Third: THANK YOU VERY MUCH ...




m
0
l
March 5, 2014 2:43:43 PM

You're welcome. Use CCleaner about once a week and it will keep your system in pretty good shape. But it will be up to you to keep the stuff running in the background to a minimum.
m
0
l
March 5, 2014 2:48:28 PM

clutchc said:
You're welcome. Use CCleaner about once a week and it will keep your system in pretty good shape. But it will be up to you to keep the stuff running in the background to a minimum.


Just for info:

My brother like to play Euro Truck Simulator so i have that game and the fps on that game on high settings was 34-46 and now my fps stays 57-60..

p.s I will use Ccleaner forever from now! Thank You Again <3

m
0
l
!