Need front I/O panel replacement for my case

I need to replace the front I/O panel on my Corsair Carbide 500R. I looked on the Corsair website but an option to deliver to Ireland is not available on the drop down box. How do I go about getting the part?
1 answer Last reply Best Answer
More about front panel replacement case
  1. Best answer
    Your best bet would be to approach the supplier of your case (who you purchased it from) and ask them about finding a replacement.

    You could also try opening a support query with Corsair, It is highly likely that they will be able to ship to your address, you may just have to pay shipping costs.

    Failing that, the last things to try would be to check your local buy and sell websites, talk to any local computer stock suppliers about ordering some for you or see if you have a friend or families address that Corsair can ship to who can then forward it on.

Ask a new question

Read More

Cases Components Corsair