Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Intel Celeron cpu to play HD videos and streaming HD

Last response: in CPUs
Share
March 6, 2014 1:07:00 PM

Does anybody know of a Intel Celeron cpu that can handle HD videos played off a hard drive and streaming HD from internet? Please help if you can. Thanks!
March 6, 2014 1:13:28 PM

it probably can at a maximum of 720p and it will take a bit to load the video but it probabbly overall do ok
m
0
l
a c 96 à CPUs
March 6, 2014 1:14:46 PM

You can watch videos using it yes.

What sort of budget you spending on the PC?

m
0
l
Related resources
a c 96 à CPUs
March 6, 2014 1:27:09 PM

Soldered to the mobo means you cannot remove it or change it.

What are you planning on spending on your CPU/Mobo?
m
0
l
March 6, 2014 1:30:10 PM

AshyCFC said:
Soldered to the mobo means you cannot remove it or change it.

What are you planning on spending on your CPU/Mobo?


i did not know they did that with computers you buy because ive only put together my own lol
m
0
l
a b à CPUs
March 6, 2014 1:45:56 PM

Zachasaurs said:
AshyCFC said:
Soldered to the mobo means you cannot remove it or change it.

What are you planning on spending on your CPU/Mobo?


i did not know they did that with computers you buy because ive only put together my own lol


Ya they do it with the low cost ones. that's why the whole thing is only $84 with cpu and motherboard
m
0
l

Best solution

March 14, 2014 11:19:11 AM

Spectre694 said:
Zachasaurs said:
AshyCFC said:
Soldered to the mobo means you cannot remove it or change it.

What are you planning on spending on your CPU/Mobo?


i did not know they did that with computers you buy because ive only put together my own lol


Ya they do it with the low cost ones. that's why the whole thing is only $84 with cpu and motherboard


wow well is probably would work ok ut if you want you could pick up a low price graphics card like this- http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E168...
Share
!