Solved

750 Ti vs r7 260x vs 7850 vs 650Ti Boost

What the title says.
19 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 750 260x 7850 650ti boost
  1. 650 ti boost, by a 3% margain over r7 260x and a 10% magain over the others
  2. pyr0_m4n said:
    650 ti boost, by a 3% margain over r7 260x and a 10% magain over the others


    I looked at other questions like this, and a lot of people say it depends on your build, what games, and how much watts on the psu. Are those true?
  3. Jonathan Tyer said:
    pyr0_m4n said:
    650 ti boost, by a 3% margain over r7 260x and a 10% magain over the others


    I looked at other questions like this, and a lot of people say it depends on your build, what games, and how much watts on the psu. Are those true?


    Not really. Any PSU over 500W is plenty of any of those cards. The performance difference assumes that the exact same game is used to benchmark all the cards at once. In other words, a different benchmark might yield different results, but this is a general benchmark for the majority of games. As for the build, as long as you have a semi fast CPU, there's no worry about a bottleneck.
  4. 750ti and 260x are definitely slower, between 7850 and 650 TI Boost the leadership depends on the game.
    7850 is almost as good as R7 265.
    http://www.techspot.com/review/783-geforce-gtx-750-ti-vs-radeon-r7-265/page3.html
  5. Say that my main use for the GPU is gaming and recording Minecraft. Which GPU would be best out of those four?
  6. Jonathan Tyer said:
    Say that my main use for the GPU is gaming and recording Minecraft. Which GPU would be best out of those four?


    650ti boost
  7. Does it really matter if it is 1gb vs 2gb? I can get a 1gb for $40 less
  8. Jonathan Tyer said:
    Does it really matter if it is 1gb vs 2gb? I can get a 1gb for $40 less


    If you play at 1920x1080 or higher, the 2GB is a definite must. If you play at less, its optional but nice to have.
  9. you were right the first time. 750ti has great performance on FFXA or lower quality, but would lose it higher.

    Plus it has great OC plus the consumption

    imo 750ti 25% better overall than 650ti boost.. it also depends how much electricity costs for you
  10. Gruia Novac said:
    you were right the first time. 750ti has great performance on FFXA or lower quality, but would lose it higher.

    Plus it has great OC plus the consumption

    imo 750ti 25% better overall than 650ti boost.. it also depends how much electricity costs for you


    My monitor is 1024p, electricity is no problem.
  11. What about price vs. performance ratio?
    Asus r7 260x 2 GB 1.19 ghz = $135
    EVGA 750 Ti 2 GB 1.18 ghz = $160
    PowerColor 7850 2 GB 1 ghz = $185
    MSI 650 Ti Boost 2 GB 1.03 ghz = $190
  12. And what about this?

    Asus 660 2 GB 1.02 ghz = $190
  13. And the fact that 750 Ti does not SLI is a big issue
  14. 750TI is a brand new and very good - You will be able to sell it any time next 2 years and buy a single more powerful card.
    If you SLI/xfire are waste of money for limited performance boost anyway. Awful performance for the price.
  15. Nikola Aslanov-1338074 said:
    750TI is a brand new and very good - You will be able to sell it any time next 2 years and buy a single more powerful card.
    If you SLI/xfire are waste of money for limited performance boost anyway. Awful performance for the price.


    What about the 660?
  16. 660 is faster than all four.
  17. Best answer
    I have the 750 ti and I think it works great, I wouldn't buy the 650 ti boost because its much more expensive than it was intended to be as Nvidia is not selling them anymore. If you can squeeze out a bit more and your psu can handle it I would definitely get the 660, it outperforms all these cards and is only about 190ish on amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-PCI-Express-Displayport-Graphics-GV-N660OC-2GD/dp/B00942TK8I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1394486220&sr=8-2&keywords=660
    The only reason I bought a 750 ti over the 660 is cause my psu is on the light side so it couldn't handle the 660. Hope this helps
  18. Well, I have a 260x and ran i nto tons of issues with the AMD drivers, which I think I bypassed with some Regedit edits (not sure yet)

    I have bought a GB 750TI. and the card intrigues me alot. It has great OC, and great performance overall
  19. 660 is best at that price.
Ask a new question

Read More

Boost Graphics