Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

custom gaming laptop

Tags:
  • Laptops
  • Gaming
  • Systems
Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
Share
March 8, 2014 6:16:50 PM

looking for a good custom built gaming laptop
my price range is $1500
I will be playing things like Minecraft and steam downloaded games and also running photo shop and C4D etc....

please do not direct me to websites that have computers with a customisation tab
i dont want to be spending my money on the brand more than the actual laptop
(alienware at dell etc....)

thanx
matts friend casper :pt1cable: 

More about : custom gaming laptop

March 8, 2014 6:22:23 PM

They don't make parts for a custom gaming laptop - you're basically going to get directed somewhere like VoodooPC or Alienware.
m
0
l

Best solution

March 8, 2014 6:28:02 PM

You won't get a better reply than on your previous forum mate.

Laptops are better bought pre-built and there are some great pre-built gaming laptops, as I've previously stated.... Alienware or Republic of Gamers.
Share
Related resources
March 8, 2014 6:32:59 PM

Yes, they are right. If you want to build your computer, it'll have to be a desktop PC. Yeah, it's sad if you want it to play outside or move it.
m
0
l
March 8, 2014 6:39:20 PM

It's a sacrifice you need to be willing to make when it comes to performance I'm afraid, especially if you have a limited budget like most people do.
m
0
l
March 8, 2014 6:48:46 PM

Yeah, that's right!
m
0
l
March 8, 2014 7:23:45 PM

alannm37 said:
You won't get a better reply than on your previous forum mate.

Laptops are better bought pre-built and there are some great pre-built gaming laptops, as I've previously stated.... Alienware or Republic of Gamers.


ok thank you for letting me know
is there any of the couple sites that u gave me that offer free shipping to nz???
m
0
l
March 8, 2014 7:26:14 PM

mattb112 said:
alannm37 said:
You won't get a better reply than on your previous forum mate.

Laptops are better bought pre-built and there are some great pre-built gaming laptops, as I've previously stated.... Alienware or Republic of Gamers.


ok thank you for letting me know
is there any of the couple sites that u gave me that offer free shipping to nz???


I doubt you would get free shipping considering the size and weight of the parcel that will be sent but a site my offer free shipping with purchases over a certain price. The only way you can see that is if you add a laptop to your basket and continue until you see if there is a price for shipping.
m
0
l
March 8, 2014 7:28:19 PM

alannm37 said:
mattb112 said:
alannm37 said:
You won't get a better reply than on your previous forum mate.

Laptops are better bought pre-built and there are some great pre-built gaming laptops, as I've previously stated.... Alienware or Republic of Gamers.


ok thank you for letting me know
is there any of the couple sites that u gave me that offer free shipping to nz???


I doubt you would get free shipping considering the size and weight of the parcel that will be sent but a site my offer free shipping with purchases over a certain price. The only way you can see that is if you add a laptop to your basket and continue until you see if there is a price for shipping.


ok will the shipping price include duty??? if there is any
m
0
l
March 8, 2014 7:40:32 PM

mattb112 said:
alannm37 said:
mattb112 said:
alannm37 said:
You won't get a better reply than on your previous forum mate.

Laptops are better bought pre-built and there are some great pre-built gaming laptops, as I've previously stated.... Alienware or Republic of Gamers.


ok thank you for letting me know
is there any of the couple sites that u gave me that offer free shipping to nz???


I doubt you would get free shipping considering the size and weight of the parcel that will be sent but a site my offer free shipping with purchases over a certain price. The only way you can see that is if you add a laptop to your basket and continue until you see if there is a price for shipping.


ok will the shipping price include duty??? if there is any


I'm not very aware of how shipping works in Aus/NZ, but the checkout price that you will see will be the price you need to pay so follow that.

A.
m
0
l
March 8, 2014 8:06:01 PM

alannm37 said:
mattb112 said:
alannm37 said:
mattb112 said:
alannm37 said:
You won't get a better reply than on your previous forum mate.

Laptops are better bought pre-built and there are some great pre-built gaming laptops, as I've previously stated.... Alienware or Republic of Gamers.


ok thank you for letting me know
is there any of the couple sites that u gave me that offer free shipping to nz???


I doubt you would get free shipping considering the size and weight of the parcel that will be sent but a site my offer free shipping with purchases over a certain price. The only way you can see that is if you add a laptop to your basket and continue until you see if there is a price for shipping.


ok will the shipping price include duty??? if there is any


I'm not very aware of how shipping works in Aus/NZ, but the checkout price that you will see will be the price you need to pay so follow that.

A.


ok thank you for your help :bounce: :D 
m
0
l
!