Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Solved

Did I get a good price?

Tags:
  • Drivers
  • Graphics Cards
  • Galaxy
  • Nvidia
Last response: in Graphics Cards
March 9, 2014 10:30:03 AM

Hello, I just got a Galaxy gtx 670 GC for 232 dollars. Is that a good price? I already got some answers and just want to get some more opinions for those of you who have answered on the last post. Thanks

More about : good price

Best solution

a c 190 U Graphics card
a c 88 Î Nvidia
a b \ Driver
March 9, 2014 10:33:00 AM

Bryh456 said:
Hello, I just got a Galaxy gtx 670 GC for 232 dollars. Is that a good price? I already got some answers and just want to get some more opinions for those of you who have answered on the last post. Thanks


Yes for that price it's good card GTX-670=760 so GTX-760 costs around 250~260$ and GTX-670 is slightly faster than GTX-760! You got great card for normal price don't worry about it :) 
Share
March 9, 2014 10:36:41 AM

Ahmadjon said:
Bryh456 said:
Hello, I just got a Galaxy gtx 670 GC for 232 dollars. Is that a good price? I already got some answers and just want to get some more opinions for those of you who have answered on the last post. Thanks


Yes for that price it's good card GTX-670=760 so GTX-760 costs around 250~260$ and GTX-670 is slightly faster than GTX-760! You got great card for normal price don't worry about it :) 

Well great! I'm glad I got a good deal. Thanks
m
0
l
Related resources
March 9, 2014 10:38:16 AM

And also, when I replace my old GPU with the 670, do I have to do anything with the software before I take out my old GPU and put the 670 in? Thanks.
m
0
l
a c 190 U Graphics card
a c 88 Î Nvidia
a b \ Driver
March 9, 2014 10:43:27 AM

Bryh456 said:
And also, when I replace my old GPU with the 670, do I have to do anything with the software before I take out my old GPU and put the 670 in? Thanks.


No you don't have to do something to change your current GPU to the new GTX-670 but after change just update GPU driver to the latest version (334.89)
m
0
l
March 9, 2014 10:45:17 AM

Ahmadjon said:
Bryh456 said:
And also, when I replace my old GPU with the 670, do I have to do anything with the software before I take out my old GPU and put the 670 in? Thanks.


No you don't have to do something to change your current GPU to the new GTX-670 but after change just update GPU driver to the latest version (334.89)


Ok so, when I take out my old GPU just put in the 670 and update to the latest driver. Just double checking.
m
0
l
a c 190 U Graphics card
a c 88 Î Nvidia
a b \ Driver
March 9, 2014 10:46:11 AM

Bryh456 said:
Ahmadjon said:
Bryh456 said:
And also, when I replace my old GPU with the 670, do I have to do anything with the software before I take out my old GPU and put the 670 in? Thanks.


No you don't have to do something to change your current GPU to the new GTX-670 but after change just update GPU driver to the latest version (334.89)


Ok so, when I take out my old GPU just put in the 670 and update to the latest driver. Just double checking.


Yes! :) 
m
0
l
March 9, 2014 10:46:43 AM

Ahmadjon said:
Bryh456 said:
Ahmadjon said:
Bryh456 said:
And also, when I replace my old GPU with the 670, do I have to do anything with the software before I take out my old GPU and put the 670 in? Thanks.


No you don't have to do something to change your current GPU to the new GTX-670 but after change just update GPU driver to the latest version (334.89)


Ok so, when I take out my old GPU just put in the 670 and update to the latest driver. Just double checking.


Yes! :) 


Ok, thank you ;) 
m
0
l
a c 190 U Graphics card
a c 88 Î Nvidia
a b \ Driver
March 9, 2014 10:47:32 AM

Bryh456 said:
Ahmadjon said:
Bryh456 said:
Ahmadjon said:
Bryh456 said:
And also, when I replace my old GPU with the 670, do I have to do anything with the software before I take out my old GPU and put the 670 in? Thanks.


No you don't have to do something to change your current GPU to the new GTX-670 but after change just update GPU driver to the latest version (334.89)


Ok so, when I take out my old GPU just put in the 670 and update to the latest driver. Just double checking.


Yes! :) 


Ok, thank you ;) 


You're welcome :) 
m
0
l