$1200 Gaming Rig for You.

Solution
I would get a mid tower ATX case just in case because the mini itx might have inssuficient space to put the gtx 780 and the CPU cooler in, also i would reccommend another brand besides ASrock because its had its share or negative feedback and last thing is, NOT WINDOWS 8.
And to be safe i would get a 650-750 watt simply because its a gtx 780 and consumes a lot of power and second because it allows for an easier upgrade in the future if you'd like to do SLI, which also in this case i wouldn't reccomend that motherboard.

FEAR The Dope

Honorable
Dec 14, 2013
Not sure what you mean by saying "Especially for an Intel build". I, myself have an AMD processor, but mainly because I want to live stream, which AMD processors are better at multitasking and also didnt have much money at the time. But I have been a fan of the Intel processors more. But we are all entitled to our own opinion.

Alex_Carrots

Reputable
Mar 13, 2014
I would get a mid tower ATX case just in case because the mini itx might have inssuficient space to put the gtx 780 and the CPU cooler in, also i would reccommend another brand besides ASrock because its had its share or negative feedback and last thing is, NOT WINDOWS 8.
And to be safe i would get a 650-750 watt simply because its a gtx 780 and consumes a lot of power and second because it allows for an easier upgrade in the future if you'd like to do SLI, which also in this case i wouldn't reccomend that motherboard.

Solution

Evan Owen

Reputable
Mar 10, 2014

I just meant that you can get the same performance from AMD, but Intel just runs a little more expensive usually.