Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Need Help With Triple Monitor Setup!

Last response: in Components
Share
March 16, 2014 11:04:14 AM

Hello,

I have a single r9 270 and have been using it for gaming with 2 monitors. When I added a 3rd the monitor just blinks. I have 1 running on hdmi one running on vga and the new one is supposed to be running VGA. The old ones are on and working but the new one isnt! Please Help!


-Steve

More about : triple monitor setup

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
a b C Monitor
March 16, 2014 11:07:09 AM

3 monitor support requires using at least 1 displayport connector per AMD specs, therefore you can use, hdmi, dvi(vga convertor), and displayport, so you will need a ACTIVE displayport convertor.
Share
March 16, 2014 11:11:32 AM

getochkn said:
3 monitor support requires using at least 1 displayport connector per AMD specs, therefore you can use, hdmi, dvi(vga convertor), and displayport, so you will need a ACTIVE displayport convertor.
Ok, do places like bes buy, radio shack etc have this cable.

m
0
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
a b C Monitor
March 16, 2014 11:14:23 AM

steveeatspie said:
getochkn said:
3 monitor support requires using at least 1 displayport connector per AMD specs, therefore you can use, hdmi, dvi(vga convertor), and displayport, so you will need a ACTIVE displayport convertor.
Ok, do places like bes buy, radio shack etc have this cable.



go to their sites and look.
m
0
l
March 16, 2014 3:38:54 PM

getochkn said:
steveeatspie said:
getochkn said:
3 monitor support requires using at least 1 displayport connector per AMD specs, therefore you can use, hdmi, dvi(vga convertor), and displayport, so you will need a ACTIVE displayport convertor.
Ok, do places like bes buy, radio shack etc have this cable.



go to their sites and look.

Hello again, thank you for helping me! Do you think you can get me a link to one of those cables to make sure I buy the right one
m
0
l
!