Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Can i run gta 4 without lags?

Tags:
  • Core
  • GTA 4
  • Intel
  • Intel i5
  • RAM
  • CPUs
  • Systems
  • Motherboards
  • Windows 7
  • Graphics Cards
  • Lag
Last response: in Systems
Share
March 20, 2014 11:26:47 AM

My Specs are:
CPU: Intel Core i5 2320
Motherboard:Acer Aspire M3970
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series
Ram: 8,00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 665MHz
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Edition 64-Bit

Can i run GTA IV on low settings? Thank you for help!

More about : run gta lags

March 20, 2014 11:36:20 AM

You're good! It should run fine on High.
m
0
l
March 20, 2014 11:39:10 AM

There's some difference between all the units of the AMD Radeon 7000 series, but even the worst of them will play GTA IV at least on Medium. Cheers!
m
0
l
Related resources
March 20, 2014 11:41:45 AM

Ad Hoc said:
You're good! It should run fine on High.


TanFrash1 said:
There's some difference between all the units of the AMD Radeon 7000 series, but even the worst of them will play GTA IV at least on Medium. Cheers!


It's AMD Radeon HD 7470
m
0
l
a b V Motherboard
March 20, 2014 11:44:05 AM

i think you can run a bit higher then low settings.

i have:
i5 2320 (overclocked to 3,7 Ghz)
6GB ram @ 667 MHz
GTX 660 Ti
and i can run GTA IV on the maximum settings.

i see now what graphics card you have, you should be able to play atleast on medium.


-Skywere


m
0
l
March 20, 2014 12:33:45 PM

MrDenni2012 said:
Ad Hoc said:
You're good! It should run fine on High.


TanFrash1 said:
There's some difference between all the units of the AMD Radeon 7000 series, but even the worst of them will play GTA IV at least on Medium. Cheers!


It's AMD Radeon HD 7470


Ohhh, it's a laptop? You should be good at at least Medium.
m
0
l
March 20, 2014 12:37:01 PM

Ad Hoc said:
MrDenni2012 said:
Ad Hoc said:
You're good! It should run fine on High.


TanFrash1 said:
There's some difference between all the units of the AMD Radeon 7000 series, but even the worst of them will play GTA IV at least on Medium. Cheers!


It's AMD Radeon HD 7470


Ohhh, it's a laptop? You should be good at at least Medium.


No it isn't a laptop it is a Desktop
m
0
l

Best solution

March 20, 2014 2:57:38 PM

MrDenni2012 said:
Ad Hoc said:
MrDenni2012 said:
Ad Hoc said:
You're good! It should run fine on High.


TanFrash1 said:
There's some difference between all the units of the AMD Radeon 7000 series, but even the worst of them will play GTA IV at least on Medium. Cheers!


It's AMD Radeon HD 7470


Ohhh, it's a laptop? You should be good at at least Medium.


No it isn't a laptop it is a Desktop


Doesn't matter at all. Fact is you CAN play stuff in Medium settings with moderate lag.
Share
!