Solved

Best 780 Ti/Titan black?

I have an upcoming build and I'm wondering what is currently the best brand or type for the 780 Ti or Titan black performance/cooling/overclocking wise, I have a big enough budget for the more expensive ones and will be doing SLI in a 350d or 750d with no added liquid cooling.
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 780 titan black
  1. Best answer
    I've got a pair of EVGA that have been a dream:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487001

Not only do they look great but the external exhaust allows me to turn my case fans down to minimum.
  2. for the titan black. The EVGA 06G-P4-3791-KR has the highest clock rate although not the most expensive, and on pcpartpicker.com that model has five stars and the other two don't have any reviews, so i guess that is the one people are using. For the 780ti....
  3. and from what i can tell they all use the same exterior/cooling
  4. In my opinion, hopefully with minimal hate i think the titan is a waste of time. To me it is like a Bugatti Veyron, it is supposed to be the greatest, ultimate but then when companies spend a bit of time developing and actually trying to make the product as best as possible the end up on top. So 780ti is better.
  5. tomoxilin said:
    In my opinion, hopefully with minimal hate i think the titan is a waste of time. To me it is like a Bugatti Veyron, it is supposed to be the greatest, ultimate but then when companies spend a bit of time developing and actually trying to make the product as best as possible the end up on top. So 780ti is better.

I'm talking about the titan black, it is a 780 ti with 6 gigs of ram so when games start to use more than 3 this would be great
  6. TG_thoMz said:

Not only do they look great but the external exhaust allows me to turn my case fans down to minimum.

Thanks!
  7. Spratster said:
    tomoxilin said:
    In my opinion, hopefully with minimal hate i think the titan is a waste of time. To me it is like a Bugatti Veyron, it is supposed to be the greatest, ultimate but then when companies spend a bit of time developing and actually trying to make the product as best as possible the end up on top. So 780ti is better.

I'm talking about the titan black, it is a 780 ti with 6 gigs of ram so when games start to use more than 3 this would be great

Tons of VRAM is for multiple high res monitors. Titans are for 3x 1440p setups & 4k setups.
  8. Aalistor said:
    Spratster said:
    tomoxilin said:

Tons of VRAM is for multiple high res monitors. Titans are for 3x 1440p setups & 4k setups.

Yeah thanks for the tip not that i'll be affording either of those soon lol. I am as you may have figured out still very much a padawan.
  9. TG_thoMz said:

Actually just wondering, I found a very similar superclocked titan black by EVGA on pcpartpicker, and because it fits my budget, should I get it or just save the extra money for future upgrades?
  10. tomoxilin said:
    Aalistor said:
    Spratster said:
    tomoxilin said:

Yeah thanks for the tip not that i'll be affording either of those soon lol. I am as you may have figured out still very much a padawan.

Me too! Single EVGA GTX 780 with ACX cooler here. Smashes the crap out of everything I throw at it on my single monitor.
Ask a new question

Read More

Titan Graphics