Solved

GPU for gaming & 3DS max , budget 300$

I am planing to have a PC for gaming & 3ds max work .. my total buget is less than or near 1200$ , all i fixed but confused with GPU , which one will best for gaming & 3ds max work , AMD or Nvidia ?

AMD Bulldozer FX-8350
MSI 970A-G43 AMD
8GB DDR3 1600 X 2 Ram
Thermaltake 630W Smart power supply
HDD - 1T , & SSD 128GB
21.5 Inch IPS Monitor

I have 300$ budget to buy GPU

Thank you
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about gpu gaming 3ds max budget 300
  1. Get 8320, it's just downclocked version of 8350, for GPU get GTX-760 or R9 270X with 990FX motherboard!
  2. you should know that the 8350 is only properly supported on the 990 chip set and will be the best buy for games.

    msi products come with overclocking software and the bios is modified to support so if this is not what you are looking for msi is a bad buy and even any uefi bios will let you push your fx as far as you wanna
  3. i have seen GTX 760 2GB & GTX 760 4GB OC , does OC mattar ? & will it very 2GB & 4GB in 3D studio max ? let me know .

    Thank you
  4. shahedalam said:
    i have seen GTX 760 2GB & GTX 760 4GB OC , does OC mattar ? & will it very 2GB & 4GB in 3D studio max ? let me know .

    Thank you


    4GB VRAM needed for anything higher than 1080p and at 1080p resolution both cards will perform equal, I don't really know about 3Ds Max but i think 2GB should work just fine, because one my friend runs 3Ds Max with his GTX-550ti just fine. 3D Max is more RAM intensive program than GPU (IMHO)
  5. matt798 said:
    you should know that the 8350 is only properly supported on the 990 chip set and will be the best buy for games.

    msi products come with overclocking software and the bios is modified to support so if this is not what you are looking for msi is a bad buy and even any uefi bios will let you push your fx as far as you wanna


    In bangladesh only MSI have AMD 990FX -- link -> http://www.ryanscomputers.com/MSI-990FXA-G-3336 ..

    I know few , so if do any mistake forgive me ..

    Thank you
  6. shahedalam said:
    matt798 said:
    you should know that the 8350 is only properly supported on the 990 chip set and will be the best buy for games.

    msi products come with overclocking software and the bios is modified to support so if this is not what you are looking for msi is a bad buy and even any uefi bios will let you push your fx as far as you wanna


    In bangladesh only MSI have AMD 990FX -- link -> http://www.ryanscomputers.com/MSI-990FXA-G-3336 ..

    I know few , so if do any mistake forgive me ..

    Thank you


    Does flipkart ship to Bangladesh? http://www.flipkart.com/m5a99fx-pro-r2-0-motherboard/p/itmdgb8y5bgvyghx?pid=MBDDGB8Y5BGVYGHX&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=m5a99fx&ref=9ae79a40-17b1-4417-aa16-67bb81b172c6
  7. Ahmadjon said:
    shahedalam said:
    matt798 said:
    you should know that the 8350 is only properly supported on the 990 chip set and will be the best buy for games.

    msi products come with overclocking software and the bios is modified to support so if this is not what you are looking for msi is a bad buy and even any uefi bios will let you push your fx as far as you wanna


    In bangladesh only MSI have AMD 990FX -- link -> http://www.ryanscomputers.com/MSI-990FXA-G-3336 ..

    I know few , so if do any mistake forgive me ..

    Thank you


    Does flipkart ship to Bangladesh? http://www.flipkart.com/m5a99fx-pro-r2-0-motherboard/p/itmdgb8y5bgvyghx?pid=MBDDGB8Y5BGVYGHX&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=m5a99fx&ref=9ae79a40-17b1-4417-aa16-67bb81b172c6


    Not ,, http://www.flipkart.com/s/help/shipping

    Does Flipkart deliver internationally?

    As of now, Flipkart doesn't deliver items internationally.
  8. Ahmadjon said:


    Brother i am here to get solution about GPU for 3ds max work .. I can buy anything in ebay .. but in budget which GPU will best for me for 3ds max & vray work .. I am so confused about that .. so please help me ..
  9. Best answer
    shahedalam said:
    Ahmadjon said:


    Brother i am here to get solution about GPU for 3ds max work .. I can buy anything in ebay .. but in budget which GPU will best for me for 3ds max & vray work .. I am so confused about that .. so please help me ..



    For your budget only GTX-760 or R9 270X
Ask a new question

Read More

GPUs Graphics 3ds max 3D