PSU compatible with define arc mini
considering that the define arc mini is a micro atx case. can i fit a seasonic m12ii in there?
yulneth said:considering that the define arc mini is a micro atx case. can i fit a seasonic m12ii in there?
The Fractal Design Arc Mini supports standard ATX12V (a.k.a. PS/2) form factor PSU's with a maximum depth of 170mm, when the bottom 120mm fan location is being used by a case cooling fan. When not using the bottom 120mm case cooling fan location, the case supports longer PSUs, typically 200-220mm.
All models of the Seasonic M12II should have no problem fitting in there.
Yes you can , even larger power supplies as long as you don't install a fan in the bottom.
- 6x 3,5 inch HDD trays, compatible with SSD!
- 2x 5,25 inch bays, with 1x 5,25>3,5 inch converter included
- On top of front panel: 2x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0 and Audio I/O
- Removable filter below PSU (PSU not included)
- M/B compatibility: Mini ITX and Micro ATX
- 4+1 expansion slots with sleek white painted brackets
- Supports graphic card lengths up to 260mm when removable HDD-Bay is in place
- Supports graphic card lengths up to 400mm without removable HDD-Bay
- Supports CPU coolers with height of 165mm
- Supports PSU's with a depth of maximum circa 170mm, when using bottom 120mm fan location. When not using the bottom 120mm fan location, the case supports also longer PSU's, typically 200-220mm
- Case size (WxHxD): 210x405x484mm with front and top bezel in place
- Net weight: 9 kg