Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Build a gaming pc(please help me)

Last response: in CPUs
Share
March 24, 2014 10:28:01 AM

can i pair an intel i5-3570k with Sapphire R9 270x Toxic 2GB GDDR5 ? will there be a bottlenecking on this build ?

More about : build gaming

a b 4 Gaming
a c 808 à CPUs
March 24, 2014 10:30:27 AM

Yes you can. I have a 3570k with an HD 7970 which is faster than a 270x. :)  Question is why are you going 3570k instead of 4670k? What is your budget? Do you intend to overclock? What parts do you need?
m
0
l
March 24, 2014 10:31:39 AM

Yes that is quite a good choice of components
m
0
l
Related resources
March 24, 2014 10:47:08 AM

maxstygian said:
can i pair an intel i5-3570k with Sapphire R9 270x Toxic 2GB GDDR5 ? will there be a bottlenecking on this build ?


The 3570k can handle any video card out there, so you have nothing to worry about there. But like logainofhades said, you should go for the 4670k with a z87 motherboard instead. Newer generation and I would think pretty similar pricing.
m
0
l
a c 276 4 Gaming
a c 490 à CPUs
March 24, 2014 11:03:14 AM

Forget overclocking and get a better video card! What is your budget, and do you already have any parts?
m
0
l
March 24, 2014 11:22:31 AM

Altough this is still in planning stage but next month i will surely got my part.My build will look like this

Specs

cpu:intel i5-3570k 3.40ghz(stock)
gpu:sapphire R9 270x Toxic 2GB GDDR5
Ram:Kingston Hyper X 8GB(2*4GB) 1600Mhz DDR3
psu:Cooler Master GXII 650W
Mobo:MSI Z77A-GD55
cooling:cooler master hyper 212x

What do you all think about my future build ? sorry for my bad english
m
0
l
March 24, 2014 11:31:14 AM

logainofhades said:
Yes you can. I have a 3570k with an HD 7970 which is faster than a 270x. :)  Question is why are you going 3570k instead of 4670k? What is your budget? Do you intend to overclock? What parts do you need?



i was wondering if it's even worth ocing the i5-3570k to 4.5 ghz?
m
0
l

Best solution

a c 276 4 Gaming
a c 490 à CPUs
March 24, 2014 11:34:33 AM

You could use the same RAM and psu and instead get a:

i5 4570
B85 motherboard and
GTX770

For the same price and it would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better.
Share
a b 4 Gaming
a c 808 à CPUs
March 24, 2014 12:54:17 PM

CTurbo said:
You could use the same RAM and psu and instead get a:

i5 4570
B85 motherboard and
GTX770

For the same price and it would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better.


Agreed, though I am cheap and probably would save the $25 and go with a 4440 and find a use for it elsewhere. :lol: 
m
0
l
March 25, 2014 10:43:27 AM

CTurbo said:
You could use the same RAM and psu and instead get a:

i5 4570
B85 motherboard and
GTX770

For the same price and it would be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better.


is the B85 mobo good ?

m
0
l
a b 4 Gaming
a c 808 à CPUs
March 25, 2014 11:10:34 AM

Asrock B85 pro4 is just fine unless you want to use a Raid solution or want to run SLI.
m
0
l
!