450 dollar gaming computer

Mark jonez

Reputable
Mar 25, 2014
I want to build a gaming computer I have a budget of 450 dollars cant go above that. I don't need to buy os or a monitor. I want to be able to play Bf4 on medium to high settings so in other words want the best possible system for the money i have. I dont need accessories

AleksH

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013
If I was you I would save up at least $600 because the less you spend the more dramatically the performance will drop. For example, if you spent $300 on a PC you will be LUCKY with 30fps and below, if you spent $600 you will EASILY get 60fps and above in the same settings for double the price. So spending my point is if you spend double you will get MORE than double the performance. However, a good option would be to build a really upgradable PC which you could upgrade a lot in the future. I have the Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 for my AMD FX-6300 processor, but the motherboard alone cost $145 so you might not want to spend that much on it. Tip: Get a decent motherboard and a decent graphics card, don't worry about the CPU too much as games are 90% reliant on the graphics card. *takes deep breath* I hope this helped.

AleksH

Honorable
Dec 18, 2013

Your missing the case...