A8 7600 TDP. Clear out my confusion.

AniAM

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
It seems that the chip itself can run either at 45 w TDP with lower performance or at 65 w TDP with higher performance or are there two chip individually get sold?

AniAM

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014

Friend,frankly I'm getting baffled with the multitasking and the clocking. What makes you think that 7600 can't make a good deal with multitasking..my bad. Novice I am.

AniAM

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
@logan,thank you. Ok..now got that. :) You possibly thought me as a heavy multi-tasker. I'm not that type. I do tasks like songs,editing,readinng at a time. These ain't hectic tasks I hope.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
It'll multitask fine for everyday use. Just not as good as some other processors whose cores are not paired up sharing vital resources. If you're an avid gamer, you probably won't want to multitask while gaming anyway. Modern games demand all the "horsepower" they can get.

AniAM

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
Yes Rahul!! I saw that you were mixing yp these two words. Releasing and availability. If you talk about it's availability in the market,then no. Kuch bhi news nahi hai about the availability of this in the market. I feel heavenly excited for this APU. Flipkart has two others Kaveri. They will add for sure whenever they are gonna get. We Indians gotta add 2k with the price in USD.

logainofhades

Titan

Granted, right now, I only play WoW, but I game and watch netflix/hulu+ all the time.Then of course other usual web activities like Ebay, Craigslist, youtube, email, and facebook or looking stuff up for WoW.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

You have to remember, the options in India may not be as plentiful (nor as cheap) as they are in the USA, Europe, etc.

logainofhades

Titan
They are looking at multitasking and doing photoshop. An FX 6300 and a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 would be sufficient for this. They would have the IGP of the motherboard to rely on until the desire or need arose for a dedicated GPU. That board would handle an FX 6300 safely up to 4.0ghz as well.

AniAM

Reputable
Mar 26, 2014
I thinking of that now too. Would dedicate a card with this fx 6core. But brother,cluctch,you have been right. Money matters a lot here. HTPC would have been my choice for a small time Logan,if I add a card later then it's GPU would fact in a minor way and I'm the one(not 'they' ) who talked about multitasking but gaming also I mentioned before. Talk about hardcore cores,obviously Kaveri can't beat the fx series.