is 660 worth it than the 760

Solution
it depends. In most games, 760 will allow for few extra settings like adding additional AA settings. If you don't mind lowering AA settings and some other detail than 660 will be fine. Otherwise, go 760. It also depends which games you plan on playing. If your into FPS than 760 will make a big difference. if you only plan on playing only somewhat demanding games like LOL then go 660. I hope this helps!
it depends. In most games, 760 will allow for few extra settings like adding additional AA settings. If you don't mind lowering AA settings and some other detail than 660 will be fine. Otherwise, go 760. It also depends which games you plan on playing. If your into FPS than 760 will make a big difference. if you only plan on playing only somewhat demanding games like LOL then go 660. I hope this helps!

Solution

Turtle The Cat

Reputable
Mar 10, 2014

is that really you in the picture?

A 660 OC will allow you to play almost everything on ultra settings. I play Far Cry 3 and all of the Crysis games on my 660 OC maxed out with no problems. Now, I don't get above 60fps in crysis 3 or farcry 3 maxed out on the settings, but I never drop below 35fps even in the most demanding scenes.
So is the 760 worth the extra $60, depends. In the future it might give you an extra year before needing to upgrade since it is newer. But then you could always just SLI 2 660 cards and only spend $100 more than you would on a single 760.