Keyboard Help, Needs replacing

I have an HP Pavilion Dv7-7115nr notebook. I need to replace the keyboard on it, but cannot for the life of me find a replacement anywhere on the web! The part number is an HP Spare 639396-001, but all the the keyboards I can find have a U shaped ribbon cable and it has to be L shaped or it won't!
2 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about keyboard replacing
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Keyboards Notebooks Hewlett Packard HP Pavilion