Solved

i have a i5 3330 with 4gb of ram and a geforce 210 with a dedicated video of 512 MB DDR3. can i play Cod ghosts and assasin cr

i have a i5 3330 with 4gb of ram and a geforce 210 with a dedicated video of 512 MB DDR3. can i play Cod ghosts and assasin creed black flag ??
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 3330 4gb ram geforce 210 dedicated video 512 ddr3 play cod ghosts assasin
  1. I would say on extremely low resolution but suggest upgrading the GPU since the CPU is good.
  2. You might be able to play CoD since the requirements are rather low. Not Assasins creed.

You're definitely going to want an upgrade in the graphics department.
  3. Best answer
    your geforce 210 is the problem ... this isnt designed for gaming and with its inferior 64bit memory interface and low core/memory clocks its bottlenecking the system pretty bad .... a good sub £100 gpu upgrade would be the excellent GTX750 ... low power draw and outstanding performance and when combined with the i5 3330 you will be able to run cod ghosts and assassins creed ( all titles ) at medium to high detail ( medium at 1080p ) .... on the AMD side of things the R7 260X is worth considering and this supports mantle
Ask a new question

Read More

Intel i5 DDR3 RAM Video Geforce Graphics Call of Duty