Sign in with
Your question
Solved

$1115 Budget For a Gaming Build!,need Help

Last response: in Systems
April 5, 2014 6:44:41 AM

Guys,can you please help me i currently have a budget for a pc which costs $1115 and i want a gaming pc that would be able to max out Arma 2 And 3 Even all the Military/Army Simulators can u guys help me and i want a Blue Colored Schemed PC thanks guys for helping me i really need help im having troubles and its just the main PC not the Speakers,Mice,Keyboards,and Stuff and please guys help me i really need help thanks again,and please pick NVIDIA since i do trust them more than Radeon/AMD. (and please pick for me here http://dynaquestpc.com/ i wont be able to buy anywhere else but in this shop since its the nearest in my hometown)
a b 4 Gaming
April 5, 2014 7:02:36 AM

How much is that in the currency used on the website?
m
l
April 5, 2014 7:10:55 AM

aatje92 said:
How much is that in the currency used on the website?

the P is Phillipine Peso 1 Dollar = 45 Philippine Pesos :)  my budget for a gaming build is 50000 philippine pesos.
m
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
April 5, 2014 7:22:00 AM
April 5, 2014 8:49:57 AM

i dont want overclocking since it can easily break your stuff
m
l
April 5, 2014 8:51:53 AM

and please include the chassis or case

m
l
April 5, 2014 8:57:31 AM

Alexis92 said:

Overclocking does not break your stuff. It can be damaging if you do constantly for a long time. SO don't worry. Intels have an overclocking lock that can prevent damage and AMDs have overclocking damage resistance.
m
l
April 5, 2014 9:10:10 AM

Fewshin said:
Alexis92 said:

Overclocking does not break your stuff. It can be damaging if you do constantly for a long time. SO don't worry. Intels have an overclocking lock that can prevent damage and AMDs have overclocking damage resistance.
what do you mean constantly for a long time do you mean like if my processor was overclocked for a long long time? and if they do have overclocking protection i'll overclock then.

m
l
April 5, 2014 9:33:12 AM

Alexis92 said:
Fewshin said:
Alexis92 said:

what do you mean constantly for a long time do you mean like if my processor was overclocked for a long long time? and if they do have overclocking protection i'll overclock then.

Like you overclock for 8 hours, wait an hour and do that again.
m
l
April 5, 2014 9:44:33 AM

Fewshin said:
Alexis92 said:
Fewshin said:
Alexis92 said:

Like you overclock for 8 hours, wait an hour and do that again.
does anybody else have an suggestion? since i didnt kinda like his build i dont use SDD's and he didnt include a Case.

m
l

Best solution

a b 4 Gaming
April 6, 2014 12:07:47 AM
!