Solved

$1115 Budget For a Gaming Build!,need Help

Guys,can you please help me i currently have a budget for a pc which costs $1115 and i want a gaming pc that would be able to max out Arma 2 And 3 Even all the Military/Army Simulators can u guys help me and i want a Blue Colored Schemed PC thanks guys for helping me i really need help im having troubles and its just the main PC not the Speakers,Mice,Keyboards,and Stuff and please guys help me i really need help thanks again,and please pick NVIDIA since i do trust them more than Radeon/AMD. (and please pick for me here http://dynaquestpc.com/ i wont be able to buy anywhere else but in this shop since its the nearest in my hometown)
10 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 1115 budget gaming build
  1. How much is that in the currency used on the website?
  2. aatje92 said:
    How much is that in the currency used on the website?

the P is Phillipine Peso 1 Dollar = 45 Philippine Pesos :) my budget for a gaming build is 50000 philippine pesos.
  3. i dont want overclocking since it can easily break your stuff
  4. Alexis92 said:
    i dont want overclocking since it can easily break your stuff

Overclocking does not break your stuff. It can be damaging if you do constantly for a long time. SO don't worry. Intels have an overclocking lock that can prevent damage and AMDs have overclocking damage resistance.
  5. Fewshin said:
    Alexis92 said:

Overclocking does not break your stuff. It can be damaging if you do constantly for a long time. SO don't worry. Intels have an overclocking lock that can prevent damage and AMDs have overclocking damage resistance.
    what do you mean constantly for a long time do you mean like if my processor was overclocked for a long long time? and if they do have overclocking protection i'll overclock then.
  6. Alexis92 said:
    Fewshin said:
    Alexis92 said:

what do you mean constantly for a long time do you mean like if my processor was overclocked for a long long time? and if they do have overclocking protection i'll overclock then.

Like you overclock for 8 hours, wait an hour and do that again.
  7. aatje92 said:

Fewshin said:
    Alexis92 said:
    Fewshin said:
    Alexis92 said:

Like you overclock for 8 hours, wait an hour and do that again.
    does anybody else have an suggestion? since i didnt kinda like his build i dont use SDD's and he didnt include a Case.
  8. Best answer
Ask a new question

Read More

Gaming Build Systems