Closed Loop Water Cooling?

I want to get a closed loop system but I like the look of the blue tubes and such, Is there a set out there that has clear tubes which I could sleeve with semi-clear blue? Basically closed loop with clear tubes?
1 answer Last reply Best Answer
More about closed loop water cooling
  1. Best answer
    No. However, if you want an CLC that you can easily mod and/or expand, I'd recommend you get a Swiftech H220 or Cooler Master's rebrand of it, the Glacer 240L.
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling closed loop led water cooling blue water cooling Components clear tubes