1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
Around 6 hours I guess (while reading stuff, not playing)
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Medium on latest games, High on games like CIV4-5 or HoN
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
1 TB, including any amount of SSD
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
As long as it's possible
**I also want a good sound system and a silent cooling system, at least when not overworked. Will use Ubuntu.
Answers much appreciated, I have been trying to find this for ages now.
More about :good laptop hardcore gaming multimedia portable faq answered
Hey dude, thanks for the answer. But I really prefer having an SSD.
I was looking through MSI GE60 and Gigabyte P35K, but whenever I think I find a good one, I get to find a review that is negative like the fan noise and burning heat of Giga or completely unresponsive trackpad of MSI.
Yeah, I probably have easy access to any laptop you have.