$750 Gaming Build (Need Everything: Mouse, Monitor, Keyboard, and everything else)

G

Thanks for all the feedback !

Approximate Purchase Date: e.g.: this week (the closer the better)
Early December 2014

Budget Range: (e.g.: 300-400) Before / After Rebates; Before / After Shipping
$750

System Usage from Most to Least Important: (e.g.: Folding@Home, gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies)
Gaming, video editting, surfing the web

Are you buying a monitor: Yes / No
I need one

Parts to Upgrade: (e.g.: CPU, mobo, RAM) **Include Power Supply Make & Model If Re-using**
Starting from scratch

Do you need to buy OS: Yes / No
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.
Need One

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: (e.g.: newegg.com, ncix.com -- to show us selection & pricing)
whichever is cheaper

Location: City, State/Region, Country - we need to know where these parts are being assembled and whether there are good store-only deals available
Escondido, California, USA

Parts Preferences: by brand or type (e.g.: I would like to upgrade to Intel CPU)
Whichever is better

Overclocking: Yes / No / Maybe
Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: Yes / No / Maybe
Maybe, more than likely no

Your Monitor Resolution: (e.g.: 1024x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200 or if you're upgrading please state what you'd want to get)
I dont know yet, i dont have a monitor

Additional Comments: (e.g.: Need to have a window and lots of bling, I would like a quiet PC. Please also list specific software or games you're using)
PC that can run League of Legends, Borderlands 2, Ghost Recon Online in high settings, and good smooth video editting.

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: (e.g. I'm having trouble running game X or my PSU broke)
Laptop overheats/sucks

Thanks!

Include a list of any parts you have already selected with descriptively labeled links for parts. Please do not post only links.

Solution
If your building in December, ask again then. By then we will have a new generation of PC hardware and any technical (get this CPU, RAM, GPU, etc) advice we give you now will be worthless.

MalakiArtook

Honorable
Mar 5, 2014

Yeah thats forever away in the tech world. any suggestions we make will be moot by then.