Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Confused ..Which Chesis fan to buy..

Last response: in Components
Share
April 10, 2014 1:29:30 PM

http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/case-fan/xtraflo-12...
CM XtraFlo 120 Red LED

http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/standard-fan/red-le...
CM SickleFlow 120 2000 RPM Red LED

http://www.coolermaster.com/cooling/standard-fan/red-le...
CM Red LED Silent Fan 120mm 95cfm

Need to use this in front as an intake fan

Best solution

April 10, 2014 1:31:47 PM

the CM XtraFlo is better.


-Wave Shaped and small hub dimension generate extra high airflow.
-DynaLoop™ Bearing:
-Bearing with enhanced lubricant circuits provides longer life span and performance.
-Anti-vibration rubber pads around the edges to decrease noise.
-Red LED with ruby red fan creates aggressive visual effect.
-Wide range PWM fan control from 800 to 2200 RPM.
Share
April 10, 2014 1:33:25 PM

sickleflow . normal and workfull
m
0
l
Related resources
April 11, 2014 1:41:38 AM

STACKS ON DECK said:
sickleflow . normal and workfull


Have u used them...i just wanted the 90 cfm one...as it has more cfm
m
0
l
April 11, 2014 1:43:05 AM

ModernWarfare said:
the CM XtraFlo is better.


-Wave Shaped and small hub dimension generate extra high airflow.
-DynaLoop™ Bearing:
-Bearing with enhanced lubricant circuits provides longer life span and performance.
-Anti-vibration rubber pads around the edges to decrease noise.
-Red LED with ruby red fan creates aggressive visual effect.
-Wide range PWM fan control from 800 to 2200 RPM.


Have u used them as people say the xtraflow looks nice but has less airflow...noisy and the wire is too short to use as an intake fan..only looks is good
m
0
l
April 11, 2014 2:41:08 AM

sorry for the late reply. i have them on my other pc its great. its not loud at all. and the cables are normal.
m
0
l
April 11, 2014 3:43:32 AM

ModernWarfare said:
sorry for the late reply. i have them on my other pc its great. its not loud at all. and the cables are normal.


So if i put them on my front panel..will i be able to connect it to motherboard...does it have psu pin also...and what about the sound in high speed...Does it make more air... as i will be using it as a front intake fan
m
0
l
April 11, 2014 3:47:27 AM

if you're going for front fans. get the Red LED Silent Fan 120mm it is a molex fan so you can be able to power them or else it wouldnt reach.
m
0
l
April 11, 2014 10:12:48 AM

ModernWarfare said:
if you're going for front fans. get the Red LED Silent Fan 120mm it is a molex fan so you can be able to power them or else it wouldnt reach.


Have you tested it..it is noise free and makes more air ?
m
0
l
!