Will a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO in push/pull fit on my motherboard with my RAM?

I'm going to be building a computer soon and I want to be certain nothing will go wrong. Since it is somewhat-budgeted I am getting the 212 EVO. I am getting the Corsair Vengeance RAM (the tall ones) with 2 sticks of that RAM. Will it all fit with my 212 EVO in push/pull on an Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0? Thanks
5 answers Last reply
More about cooler master hyper 212 evo push pull fit motherboard ram
  1. Probably it won't fit but you can move push fan to the top of the heatsink and it won't touch your RAM
    Also you can install your RAM into 2nd and 4th slots and fan won't touch your RAM sticks
  2. Ahmadjon said:
    Probably it won't fit but you can move push fan to the top of the heatsink and it won't touch your RAM
    Also you can install your RAM into 2nd and 4th slots and fan won't touch your RAM sticks

    Wouldn't it be closer to the fan if I put it in my 2nd and 4th slots?
  3. thatfancypenn said:
    Ahmadjon said:
    Probably it won't fit but you can move push fan to the top of the heatsink and it won't touch your RAM
    Also you can install your RAM into 2nd and 4th slots and fan won't touch your RAM sticks

    Wouldn't it be closer to the fan if I put it in my 2nd and 4th slots?


    RAM in first slot would touch the fan but you can move push fan to upwards a bit so it won't touch and affect in cooling
  4. Ahmadjon said:
    thatfancypenn said:
    Ahmadjon said:
    Probably it won't fit but you can move push fan to the top of the heatsink and it won't touch your RAM
    Also you can install your RAM into 2nd and 4th slots and fan won't touch your RAM sticks

    Wouldn't it be closer to the fan if I put it in my 2nd and 4th slots?


    RAM in first slot would touch the fan but you can move push fan to upwards a bit so it won't touch and affect in cooling

    Oh wait I think we were talking about different slots... I was talking about going from the outside of the motherboard to the inside, where the CPU socket is.

    But what do you mean by move it up a bit? I'm pretty sure it has dedicated slots for the fans.
  5. I understood you with RAM installed to the slot that nearest to CPU, by moving fan I meant fan is movable, I own that cooler and believe me fan is movable
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooler Master RAM Motherboards Evo Computers