Some notes about the build :
- Trying to make the computer small because I live in Boston right now but I might move back to Vietnam in 2 years and I'm planning to bring the computer back with me
- This computer is going to be a pc gaming, most of the time i will be playing games ( Wildstar, some upcoming games), sometimes my gf want to do some photoshop as well.
- I dont have any plan so far to overclock because I have no idea what it is, if you guys can shred some light on me about that then it would be awesome
- Looking to play it on dual screen.
- The build above is not a final build, it just a build that my friend recommend, feel free to drop down other build
I have heard that the corsair RM uses the same capacitors as the CX series which are low quality and chinese made (rather than japanese) which have a higher potential of failure. I would say go with one of these power supplies:
If you want corsair, get the AX or HX series. The Corsair AX/HX, XFX, and Seasonic PSUs all use Seasonic as the supplier so the internal parts are all the same quality (pretty much the best in the industry). The Corsair RM series uses CWT whos power supplys range from bad to decent/good.
If you do not plan to OC, you should change processors to one that you like that doesn't end in a "K". Those intel processors are made to be OC compatible, and you could get probably some better power for the same price. You don't exactly need to upgrade your PSU, it is going to be good enough still with 100 watts of headroom. Other than that, it is good. Personally I would try to save some money, but with your budget there is no need to!