Solved

My pc, good or BAD!

Here are my specs

CPU- AMD A10 5800k quad core 3.8 GHZ

GPU- Nvidia GFX 2GB 760

RAM- 8GB

Will this be good enough to run some/most games at full settings?
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good bad
  1. yes good.
  2. Probably not full but most all games should run at medium settings with some high mixed in.
  3. Spectre694 said:
    Probably not full but most all games should run at medium settings with some high mixed in.


    I want to play games like dayz or minecraft, is this okay?
  4. Calumw19 said:
    Here are my specs

    CPU- AMD A10 5800k quad core 3.8 GHZ

    GPU- Nvidia GFX 2GB 760

    RAM- 8GB

    Will this be good enough to run some/most games at full settings?
    Below 1080p, yes. At 1080p, often. Above 1080p, no.
  5. how many time are you going to ask the same question? what kind of answer are you looking for?
  6. Best answer
    Calumw19 said:
    Spectre694 said:
    Probably not full but most all games should run at medium settings with some high mixed in.


    I want to play games like dayz or minecraft, is this okay?


    Yep you should be in pretty good shape. Probably towards the high end for those.
Ask a new question

Read More

Quad Core Systems