AMD Catalyst Control Center: All options gone

i have a weird problem, when i tried to use Catalyst Control Center all the option are gone, i can't change the resolution, calibrate colors and can't even change the setting for games.

does anyone know how this could have happened and how to fix it?
8 answers Last reply
More about amd catalyst control center options
  1. That could happen if your display drivers were not installed or didn't install properly. I would completely remove them and install the latest version.
  2. genrldisaray said:
    That could happen if your display drivers were not installed or didn't install properly. I would completely remove them and install the latest version.


    this might sound stupid, but how/where do i delete these drivers.
    what steps should i take.
  3. Go here http://support.amd.com/en-us/download and follow steps 1-5 to download the correct catalyst suite. Once you download and and run it, you will have an option to install or uninstall. You'll want to uninstall everything, reboot when it prompts you to, and then run it again to install what you need.
  4. genrldisaray said:
    Go here http://support.amd.com/en-us/download and follow steps 1-5 to download the correct catalyst suite. Once you download and and run it, you will have an option to install or uninstall. You'll want to uninstall everything, reboot when it prompts you to, and then run it again to install what you need.


    i fill in the right info but all i get is some verification tool, what should i do?
    should i just download the catalyst suite? http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64
  5. What card and OS do you have?
  6. genrldisaray said:
    What card and OS do you have?


    i'm using windows 7 home 64bit
    amd radeon HD 7670

    p.s. i uninstalled it and tried to install the suite version but nothing shows up when i wanted to open it with the right-click menu from my desktop
  7. SOLVED

    after a lot of headache, found the simple solution to the loss of all GPU options in control center.

    1 uninstall previous AMD software

    2 re-install the latest driver exe using WIN7 compatibility mode.( right click on driver install file >>properties>>compatibility)
    ive got all my GPU options back, including overscan, which was needed to correct the block border problem.
  8. automatik99 said:
    SOLVED

    after a lot of headache, found the simple solution to the loss of all GPU options in control center.

    1 uninstall previous AMD software

    2 re-install the latest driver exe using WIN7 compatibility mode.( right click on driver install file >>properties>>compatibility)
    ive got all my GPU options back, including overscan, which was needed to correct the block border problem.



    ok i'll try it
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Catalyst AMD