FX-6300 reading wrongs temps or?

KURTKURTSEN

Reputable
Apr 15, 2014
I have new PC-BUILD with a FX-6300 cpu. I have completely wrong temps in HWmonitor for CPU temps which is down to 10-15 degrees. I have tried other programs to track my temps: speccy, speedfan, core temp. They can't track the right CPU temp, speccy is stock at 30-33c and speedfan doesn't show my CPU temps. When I start in BIOS my CPU temps is 55-58c and motherboard temps is 35c, and didn't find it realistic. Then I tried to install controlcenter from motherboard-cd, and it say 42c idle and 60c max load which seems high to me? (stock-cooler). Which temps should I trust or is there any solution on this problem? system,BIOS and windows drivers is updated.

Solution
60c max load on stock cooler is normal for FX CPUs and exactly what I'd expect to see. The motherboard monitoring software from the manufacturer looks to be correct.

If you want to lower your temps, slap a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO onto that CPU. Good budget cooler and should let you OC to 4.4-4.5GHz on stock or near stock voltage.
60c max load on stock cooler is normal for FX CPUs and exactly what I'd expect to see. The motherboard monitoring software from the manufacturer looks to be correct.

If you want to lower your temps, slap a Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO onto that CPU. Good budget cooler and should let you OC to 4.4-4.5GHz on stock or near stock voltage.

Solution