Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

How much FPS will my computer get on BF4 ultra settings?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 15, 2014 7:20:06 PM

How much FPS will I get on BF4 on ultra settings?My specs are on http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3swgQ .Thanks for the help :) 
April 15, 2014 7:23:34 PM

Dont worry about it, you will be more tha capable to play it ultra settings 60+ FPS, consider using the EYEFINITY technology to get multiple monitors to enhace your experience :) 
m
0
l
April 15, 2014 7:25:36 PM

I would say with your rig you should get around 40 to 80 fps with the GPU but your CPU is slowing your PC down alittle
m
0
l
Related resources
April 15, 2014 7:32:15 PM

KiLLMasTer20 said:
I would say with your rig you should get around 40 to 80 fps with the GPU but your CPU is slowing your PC down alittle

How so?
m
0
l
April 15, 2014 7:32:49 PM

Lucas Iemini said:
Dont worry about it, you will be more tha capable to play it ultra settings 60+ FPS, consider using the EYEFINITY technology to get multiple monitors to enhace your experience :) 


Thanks for the help!
m
0
l
April 15, 2014 7:34:07 PM

Honestly, I hardly doubt you will have a bottleneck with this rig, dont mind this, you have a high end rig and you will totally get awesome performance
m
0
l
April 15, 2014 7:35:00 PM

brotherhood2255 said:
Lucas Iemini said:
Dont worry about it, you will be more tha capable to play it ultra settings 60+ FPS, consider using the EYEFINITY technology to get multiple monitors to enhace your experience :) 


Thanks for the help!


Glad to help ! :) 
m
0
l

Best solution

April 15, 2014 7:40:07 PM

Seems like they've answered you already, but you'll definitely get 60+ on ultra.


And that's without Mantle, which may give you even better performance.

Personally, Eyefinity gives me a headache, and the black bars in the middle of the screen bother me, so it's something worth looking into, but it has drawbacks, and costs quite a bit. I find it's better and cheaper to get a higher resolution, larger single monitor, they've got widescreen monitors that give you the same effect with just one screen, like this one.
Share
!