FX-6300 & R9 280X vs i5 4570 & GTX 760?

wtfnaj

Honorable
Feb 10, 2014
I heard that the FX 6300 teamed up with an R9 280X 3GB will perform better game wise than what I was aiming for in the i5 4570 and GTX 760:

Before you guys tell me to just add on the 4570 with the AMD GPU im on a budget and these two are the only builds that keep in that budget.
If it helps these are the specs that will be the same for both builds:

8GBDDR3 1333mhz (2x4GB) - 1TB S-ATAIII 6.0Gb/s
- 22x DVD±RW DL S-ATA
Onboard 7.1 Audio - 650W (AMD) - 550W (NVIDIA)

As for the CPU Cooler I've decided on Zalman CNPS5X Performa but will it work for both builds
and also for the build you decide is best may you tell me the cheapest motherboard and case that will work along side the other specs.

Thanks alot Cya

Solution
One of my friend uses amd fx 6core processor he use an amd ddr5 gfx card dont know which is the model it will not more than 200$ and he says it works perfectly every game he runs is working without any stuck i have heard that ati cards have more memory bandwidth than nvidia but dont know about the highend models and if u looking for a gfx card look for number of cores availble in card and for gaming fx series is good if u looking for video editing or rendering go for intel i5
First off. 1333MHz RAM? 650W and 550W PSU? What exact models?

Are these pre build machines? Strongly suggest you build yourself so save money and ensure high quality components with lengthy warranties.

How much are you paying?

Personally I would go for the I5 + GTX760 just because the GTX760 is capable of running most games maxxed out perfectly at 1080p.

well, it depends on the games you want to play. if it is an mmorpg, such as WOW, LOL, gta, or minecraft, then you should go with intel i5 4570/4670 and a gtx 760. if it is a first-person shooter, such as bf3/4 crysis 3, etc then you should get the 6300 and r9 280X, and maybe consider OC'ing the 6300 a little. and for the mobo, just about any mobo with a vrm heatsink and is a good brand, such as gigabyte, asus, msi, or asrock, you should be fine. and pretty much any case that will fit the mobo is fine, but some may have better cooling options and other features, such as front panel usb 3.0, liquid cooling capability, and a side panel window.

Gbz Goldenboyz

Honorable
Apr 15, 2014
One of my friend uses amd fx 6core processor he use an amd ddr5 gfx card dont know which is the model it will not more than 200$ and he says it works perfectly every game he runs is working without any stuck i have heard that ati cards have more memory bandwidth than nvidia but dont know about the highend models and if u looking for a gfx card look for number of cores availble in card and for gaming fx series is good if u looking for video editing or rendering go for intel i5

Solution

wtfnaj

Honorable
Feb 10, 2014
How about the FX-8320 with an GTX 770 it'll mostly be shooters but Minecraft as well and I do plan to record and edit as well as animate in the future meaning I'll need to render