Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question
Solved

i have this screen when i try to install drivers (win 8.1 , new , laptop, levnovo )

Tags:
  • Laptops
  • Windows 8
  • Drivers
  • Lenovo
Last response: in Windows 8
April 16, 2014 11:07:53 AM

i have this screen when i try to install drivers (win 8.1 , new , laptop, levnovo )
and the pc restart without install the driver

http://up406.siz.co.il/up2/yi4i0aodzwfw.jpg

the newest drivers from lenovo

pleas help

More about : screen install drivers win laptop levnovo

Best solution

a b D Laptop
a c 496 * Windows 8
a b \ Driver
April 16, 2014 11:39:26 AM

Lcx2 said:
i have this screen when i try to install drivers (win 8.1 , new , laptop, levnovo )

http://up406.siz.co.il/up2/yi4i0aodzwfw.jpg

the newest drivers from lenovo

pleas help

GPU driver. Try uninstalling your Display Adapter Drivers in Device Manager before installing the new one. Post model number of your Lenovo and details of the drivers you're trying to update...

Share
April 16, 2014 12:11:16 PM

dodger46 said:
Lcx2 said:
i have this screen when i try to install drivers (win 8.1 , new , laptop, levnovo )

http://up406.siz.co.il/up2/yi4i0aodzwfw.jpg

the newest drivers from lenovo

pleas help

GPU driver. Try uninstalling your Display Adapter Drivers in Device Manager before installing the new one. Post model number of your Lenovo and details of the drivers you're trying to update...


I tried to remove the old driver and install the new but i got this problem again ; i try to install wireless driver
lenovo ThinkPad Edge E540 20C6006JIV
m
0
l
Related resources
April 16, 2014 12:20:11 PM

And now I've tried Device Manager to check Drivers all Driver I try to do a scan hardware change I get the blue screen
m
0
l
a b D Laptop
a c 496 * Windows 8
a b \ Driver
April 16, 2014 12:28:33 PM

Lcx2 said:
And now I've tried Device Manager to check Drivers all Driver I try to do a scan hardware change I get the blue screen

Think your Windows is not healthy!
If you can reboot to your Desktop run the following
First try System File Checker
Winkey plus 'X'
Choose Command Prompt (Admin)
Type sfc /scannow then Enter

It finds and fixes errors in Windows, but doesn't always report them. Run it and see if the fault disappears after re-booting your system
If corrupt files are found that can’t be fixed, try

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth (Observe spaces before /)

Re-run SFC
m
0
l
April 16, 2014 12:50:27 PM

ok thank i try it now nad back to you..
m
0
l
April 16, 2014 2:26:10 PM

dodger46 said:
Lcx2 said:
And now I've tried Device Manager to check Drivers all Driver I try to do a scan hardware change I get the blue screen

Think your Windows is not healthy!
If you can reboot to your Desktop run the following
First try System File Checker
Winkey plus 'X'
Choose Command Prompt (Admin)
Type sfc /scannow then Enter

It finds and fixes errors in Windows, but doesn't always report them. Run it and see if the fault disappears after re-booting your system
If corrupt files are found that can’t be fixed, try

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth (Observe spaces before /)

Re-run SFC


ok i tried and it say windows did not finy any....
what should i do now?
m
0
l
April 16, 2014 4:18:29 PM

dodger46 said:
Lcx2 said:
i have this screen when i try to install drivers (win 8.1 , new , laptop, levnovo )

http://up406.siz.co.il/up2/yi4i0aodzwfw.jpg

the newest drivers from lenovo

pleas help

GPU driver. Try uninstalling your Display Adapter Drivers in Device Manager before installing the new one. Post model number of your Lenovo and details of the drivers you're trying to update...


i tried it again and its work! thank alot!!!
m
0
l
a b D Laptop
a c 496 * Windows 8
a b \ Driver
April 16, 2014 8:00:38 PM

You're welcome. I was forced to abandon you last night, had a major power failure in whole North Scotland!
m
1
l