Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Which CASE is the best

Tags:
  • Cooler Master
  • CPUs
  • Intel
  • Thermaltake
  • AMD
  • Motherboards
  • Cases
  • ATX
Last response: in CPUs
Share
April 18, 2014 11:20:51 PM

Cooler Master N200 MicroATX Mid Tower Case -£31.73
Thermaltake VM30001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case -£28.84
Thermaltake VL80001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case -£34.42
Silverstone RL01B-W-USB 3.0 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case -£39.96
Cooler Master K280 ATX Mid Tower Case -£32.58

Here which one is better in style,money,cable management etc. for these specs:
CPU Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz Quad-Core £152.39
Motherboard Asus B85M-G Micro ATX LGA1150 £53.82
Memory Patriot Viper 3 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 £52.30
Storage Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" SSD £48.78
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM £33.59
Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 770 2GB £239.72
Power Supply SeaSonic 620W ATX12V / EPS12V £59.35
Optical Drive Samsung SH-224DB/BEBE DVD/CD Writer £11.52
Monitor ViewSonic VX2370Smh-LED 23.0" £129.98
Keyboard Gigabyte GK-KM6150 w/Optical Mouse £9.35
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

More about : case

a c 110 à CPUs
a b À AMD
a b V Motherboard
April 18, 2014 11:26:05 PM

Are you building this yourself? Because it looks like you're ordering it from a prebuild website... so you should know that you're going to be screwed out of £100 or so rather than building it yourself... and building it yourself will also let you get better parts for the money.

That being said, between those choices, I'd take the Cooler Master N200. It's the best looking, and even though its cable routing options are a little lacking, it has the best design for future upgrades.
m
0
l
April 18, 2014 11:29:21 PM

DarkSable said:
Are you building this yourself? Because it looks like you're ordering it from a prebuild website... so you should know that you're going to be screwed out of £100 or so rather than building it yourself... and building it yourself will also let you get better parts for the money.

That being said, between those choices, I'd take the Cooler Master N200. It's the best looking, and even though its cable routing options are a little lacking, it has the best design for future upgrades.


''and even though its cable routing options are a little lacking'' then iam i not going to suffer managing the cables?????
m
0
l
Related resources
a c 110 à CPUs
a b À AMD
a b V Motherboard
April 18, 2014 11:33:15 PM

No, you aren't going to "suffer." Seriously, it's not that big deal - any modern case will let you route cables just fine - it just comes down to how easy they are to hide and how OCD-neat you can get them.

That case will look a little bit messy... but nobody but you is going to see the guts anyways, and it won't impact airflow in any meaningful way.
m
0
l
April 18, 2014 11:37:14 PM

DarkSable said:
No, you aren't going to "suffer." Seriously, it's not that big deal - any modern case will let you route cables just fine - it just comes down to how easy they are to hide and how OCD-neat you can get them.

That case will look a little bit messy... but nobody but you is going to see the guts anyways, and it won't impact airflow in any meaningful way.


is their any other case with a good look and enough space to do cable management at low rate?or is it best to go with this itself?
m
0
l

Best solution

a b à CPUs
a b V Motherboard
April 18, 2014 11:51:58 PM

N200 would be my choice out of those. Good space for the budget and room to manage and learn better cable management. If your budget can fit it, I personally love the ease of the NZXT H230 for building. Simple and roomy.
Share
April 18, 2014 11:57:46 PM

ohyouknow said:
N200 would be my choice out of those. Good space for the budget and room to manage and learn better cable management. If your budget can fit it, I personally love the ease of the NZXT H230 for building. Simple and roomy.


is it nice?it looks like it has no place for an optical drive?mmmmm and its a bit costly,i think of going with n200.but wait noooooooooooo waaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i read a 2 reviews of n200 and these were themThis case is awful.
Cable management options are bad, the fans included are loud, and because of the way the case is built, airflow through the case, even with new Corsair AF120 Quiet Editions, make the case sound like a tropical storm.
Spend an extra £10 and buy something good.
and
My only complaint would be the fact that my EVGA 500B cables are a bit too thick and hard to manage. A PSU with low profile cables would be perfect.
Please suggest me a good one at low rate
m
0
l
!