Solved

How well will these specs run skyrim?

I'm wondering how well these PC specs will be able to run Skyrim on Ultra settings with lots of graphics enhancing mods.

CPU - AMD FX 8350 4.0GHz 8 core

GPU - Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 3GB

RAM - 16GB

Power Supply - Corsair CX750 750W

Motherboard - ASUS M5A97 R2.0

Thankyou...
8 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about specs run skyrim
  1. You'll get 100+ FPS with all maxed out, but your question sounds like that you're trolling us.
  2. Lol no he won't. Seeing how skyrim cannot go above 60mhz monitor or you'll see horses contorting and flying. What he will get is a smooth solid 60 fps.
  3. Ahmadjon said:
    You'll get 100+ FPS with all maxed out, but your question sounds like that you're trolling us.
  4. I'm just rather paranoid when buying pc considering the price, so this was more of a making sure question
  5. Best answer
    And yet you picked the wrong answer because as someone who has a uber pc and skyrim I'm telling you it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to get 100fps on skyrim.
    Least pick the RIGHT answer >.<
  6. Executeorder66 said:
    And yet you picked the wrong answer because as someone who has a uber pc and skyrim I'm telling you it's literally IMPOSSIBLE to get 100fps on skyrim.
    Least pick the RIGHT answer >.<


    Haha, you should've chosen the R9 bro :D
    100 FPS are possible, with AMD powered graphics :p
  7. No it's not and has zero to do with the gpu. It's skyrim on pc being unable to handle it on a monitor over 60mhz. You know 60fps.. Can my 144mhz monitor bump skyrim past 100fps? Yes! But then horses start flying, contorting, ect. IF you have this game then you know it full well and not quite sure why you'd add that ridiculous answer.
  8. Executeorder66 said:
    No it's not and has zero to do with the gpu. It's skyrim on pc being unable to handle it on a monitor over 60mhz. You know 60fps.. Can my 144mhz monitor bump skyrim past 100fps? Yes! But then horses start flying, contorting, ect. IF you have this game then you know it full well and not quite sure why you'd add that ridiculous answer.


    I'm pretty sure that he asked about hardware and not monitor, that hardware would give him 100+FPS with 60Hz monitor or 144Hz monitor, the question is he able to see that 100+FPS? and the answer yes on 120/144Hz monitor but on 60Hz monitor he'll see only 60FPS :)

    Edit: He also didn't tell what monitor he has, maybe he already has 120/144Hz monitor.
Ask a new question

Read More

Components Skyrim