Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Corsair 600t 8 gaskets or interims, rubbers, how to call it? [Pic inside]

Last response: in Components
April 20, 2014 2:43:51 PM

Hello, recently I bought this case and I have 8 of them I think it's for motherboard somehow for safety for electricity abbreviation or something similar.


But if I'm true, how to correctly mount them ?

Best solution

a b V Motherboard
April 20, 2014 2:47:54 PM

That looks like a quick mount for a HDD/SSD. If it is what I think it is there is a screw that goes in it that attaches to the bottom of your SSD which is then clipped into a set of mounts in your case.